Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
11-08-2015, 10:39 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(11-08-2015 08:08 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  That moment when you're doing your online banking and you transfer $600 from one account to another and the money just disappears for a couple seconds.

Just wait till the world gets hit with a massive EMP blast form a powerful solar storm, then watch your money really disappear.

And welcome the coming vehicular apocalypse.

[Image: Mad-Max-Fury-Road1.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
11-08-2015, 10:57 PM (This post was last modified: 11-08-2015 11:04 PM by Nurse.)
Why is it so fucking difficult to do your job correctly?!

Jesus fucking Christ. Apparently skill and common sense is not required to graduate from med school.

And now my patient has to suffer from your dumb fuckery.

Once again, this is why an MD should be required to work in a hospital as a nurse or be a paramedic PRIOR to med school. Get the stupid what the fuck were you thinking out of the way before you're in charge of people's lives and well-being. Angry

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 5 users Like Nurse's post
11-08-2015, 11:08 PM
(11-08-2015 10:57 PM)Nurse Wrote:  Why is it so fucking difficult to do your job correctly?!

Jesus fucking Christ. Apparently skill and common sense is not required to graduate from med school.

And now my patient has to suffer from your dumb fuckery.

Once again, this is why an MD should be required to work in a hospital as a nurse or be a paramedic PRIOR to med school. Get the stupid what the fuck were you thinking out of the way before you're in charge of people's lives and well-being. Angry

More proof that having a degree doesn't make you immune from making stupid mistakes.

11-08-2015, 11:36 PM
Got my very first smartphone today. Nothing special, cheap Samsung one.
It was normally $200 but it was half price and than I used my staff discount and a $25 gift voucher work gave me for good work on security getting back a bag full of stolen stuff. So in the end it was like $50 or something.

Look at me, owning a smartphone pfft who ever said I wasn't hip and down with what the young people are into.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
11-08-2015, 11:41 PM
(11-08-2015 11:36 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Look at me, owning a smartphone pfft who ever said I wasn't hip and down with what the young people are into.

[Image: collegehumor.febf2acdb83071a34ed83f804fc8424c.jpg]

[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
12-08-2015, 08:58 AM
Pick up the fucking phone you fat 60 year old prick

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
[+] 1 user Likes ELK12695's post
13-08-2015, 06:26 AM
Why do Anti-Vaxxers exist. I swear to god they are some of the stupidest fucking people in the world, they make me so angry. If your child is going to get Autism they will do so with or without vaccines. I know you are trying to protect your children but when they get Autism anyways and they are open to contracting horrible diseases like Measles you are going to feel like a shitty parent. Take off your tin foil hat, grow some balls and get your kids vaccinated. It's not fucking hard, it should not even be an issue.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 4 users Like JDog554's post
13-08-2015, 07:29 AM
Regarding anti-vaxxers ----

How dumb do you have to be, to ignore your doctor - and instead listen to an actor for medical advice???

So maybe - just maybe -- this is nature's way of weeding out the dumb genes.....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
13-08-2015, 07:31 AM
(13-08-2015 07:29 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  So maybe - just maybe -- this is nature's way of weeding out the dumb genes.....

One can hope.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
13-08-2015, 07:57 AM
Guys, it's not okay to comment on a woman's weight. Even if you are my friend. It's complicated. Dude, I looked "sickly" Dodgy because my blood sugar was low 'cause I needed to eat but was too busy with the twice an hour call outs, hourly bedpan duty for c diff, dealing with low flows and PIs from a positional VAD, a q1h insulin drip, managing CRRT, having to Doppler BPs q2h and the constant repositioning. Not to mention it was the fifth night I've worked in the past 6 days. Fuckin a.

Unless it's a serious, let's have an intervention weight comment, don't fucking say a word if it's not positive. Thanks. Dodgy

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 2 users Like Nurse's post