Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
15-08-2015, 06:56 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(15-08-2015 06:10 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(15-08-2015 06:08 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  I ain't here to judge.Smile

But you are anyway, because it's human psychology to judge.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
15-08-2015, 08:07 PM
(15-08-2015 06:10 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(15-08-2015 06:08 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  I ain't here to judge.Smile

But you are anyway, because it's human psychology to judge.

I can't refute this.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 2 users Like Metazoa Zeke's post
15-08-2015, 09:13 PM
Stupid Terraria Weeping

15-08-2015, 09:54 PM
Terraria... man, my Beloved and my kid are addicted to that game... I tried it... I don't get why it's so popular.

It's cute as hell watching them play together, though.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
15-08-2015, 09:58 PM
(15-08-2015 09:13 PM)Escape Artist Wrote:  Stupid Terraria Weeping

At first I read this as 'stupid tiara' Laugh out load I'm like, uh, EA, what's going on?? Haha

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
15-08-2015, 10:04 PM
My percussion student just cancelled. He has developed a cold.

Damn it I could've used that money and had already prepared the lesson. Plus he was going to bring back loads of instruments he has been looking after for me and I want to practice. It'll have to wait until next week. At least the lesson is ready for next week.

On a better note, I just had lunch with my old flame. She just got back from Europe. So funny, rating from 1 to 10 she gave Prague 11 and Paris 4. Smile

She is royalty and on the way spent time with the queen of Thailand. She suffers migraines and developed a bad one while there. So the queen got her her own doctor to take care of her. The doctor gave her one tablet, kind of like a chocolate, and she has not had a migraine since! She has no idea what kind of pill it was.

Apparently it is good to be the queen! Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 3 users Like Banjo's post
16-08-2015, 07:37 AM
I was informed on my FB yesterday that there are many theories besides evolution and that many evolutionists think atheists are "know it alls"

Fucking stupid.
16-08-2015, 07:55 AM
(16-08-2015 07:37 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  I was informed on my FB yesterday that there are many theories besides evolution and that many evolutionists think atheists are "know it alls"

Fucking stupid.

Oh yes, we must not forget the many competitor theories to evolution.

We have the God Dun It Model of Species Diversity, the Lamarckian Theory of Neck Stretching, the Theory of Pastanogenesis, and not to forget the Sufficiently Advanced Aliens Hypothesis.

Teach the controversy!

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
16-08-2015, 08:09 AM
(16-08-2015 07:55 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(16-08-2015 07:37 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  I was informed on my FB yesterday that there are many theories besides evolution and that many evolutionists think atheists are "know it alls"

Fucking stupid.

Oh yes, we must not forget the many competitor theories to evolution.

We have the God Dun It Model of Species Diversity, the Lamarckian Theory of Neck Stretching, the Theory of Pastanogenesis, and not to forget the Sufficiently Advanced Aliens Hypothesis.

Teach the controversy!

Oh yeah. Feel the derp. Some days I hate people
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
16-08-2015, 02:18 PM
So I have to work tonight and couldn't sleep anymore and wake up to a text with my ex asking if I got the divorce papers in the mail. No I didn't get them in the mail. I called the attorney 6 weeks ago to send me the damn papers. I just love your passive aggressive bullshit, by the way. Super sweet every time I have to go out of the way to make your life easier, and then today is the FIRST time you've come to pick up your son from my apartment instead of me driving to you, and then you again mention the divorce stuff and act like an ass.

So now I'm watching the movie The Other Woman 'cause I wanted to watch a chick flick where I didn't have to think and would make me laugh and feel better, 'cause that's what chick flicks are for. And now I'm sitting here finding I'm relating to it way too much and the wife is talking about how she hasn't dated since she was 24 and how the dating pool used to be...everyone...and now it's a shallow puddle of old. Until this year I hadn't been on a first date since I was 18.

And then I go out with this amazing man and even he isn't an option right now - because he has a girflriend. And I didn't realize he had a girlfriend or I wouldn't have asked him to meet me for coffee (although we met for wine, instead) and to catch up. I don't want to be another woman. Granted I'm not the other woman - it was a quasi date, not an actual date. How the hell does my husband's girflriend sleep at night knowing she's the other woman?

Women should get like a sick day once a month. At least for once I'm recognizing that I'm crazy today. Usually I don't realize it til the next day and am like "oohhhhh, that's why I was an irrational psychobitch." Great design God - I guess it was part of his plan for the owners of tampax to get really rich, so he had to torture women once a month kinda like sacrificial lambs to make it happen.

Weeping

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 4 users Like Nurse's post