Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
17-08-2015, 11:25 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(17-08-2015 11:02 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Vegans aren't real people. Statistical fact.

I'm 90% tofu.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like jennybee's post
18-08-2015, 12:11 AM
(17-08-2015 11:25 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(17-08-2015 11:02 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Vegans aren't real people. Statistical fact.

I'm 90% tofu.

10% other veg?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
18-08-2015, 12:27 AM
(17-08-2015 11:25 PM)jennybee Wrote:  

I'm 90% tofu.

I am made entirely out of sarcasm... Thumbsup

[Image: sarcasmnavy_fullpic.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 7 users Like EvolutionKills's post
18-08-2015, 04:33 PM
So another pay week and we won't be getting paid, at least not when we are supposed to. There will be no direct deposit Thursday morning and I'll be lucky to get paid that day at all.

I have a meeting with a recruiter that morning at 7 to hopefully get on the path to finding something else.

Let them bitch that I am late for work that morning...if my pay is going to be late I figure I have every right to be late. Dodgy

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
[+] 5 users Like Anjele's post
18-08-2015, 04:40 PM
(18-08-2015 04:33 PM)Anjele Wrote:  So another pay week and we won't be getting paid, at least not when we are supposed to. There will be no direct deposit Thursday morning and I'll be lucky to get paid that day at all.

I have a meeting with a recruiter that morning at 7 to hopefully get on the path to finding something else.

Let them bitch that I am late for work that morning...if my pay is going to be late I figure I have every right to be late. Dodgy

How does this company exist at this point?

I mean, it's just silly now!

I hope you have luck with that recruiter, Anj. Sooner you're out of that evidently dying husk of a business the better.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
18-08-2015, 04:44 PM
(18-08-2015 04:40 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(18-08-2015 04:33 PM)Anjele Wrote:  So another pay week and we won't be getting paid, at least not when we are supposed to. There will be no direct deposit Thursday morning and I'll be lucky to get paid that day at all.

How does this company exist at this point?

I mean, it's just silly now!

I hope you have luck with that recruiter, Anj. Sooner you're out of that evidently dying husk of a business the better.

Yeah, this rat is going to try to get off this sinking ship.

We can't make payroll and bills aren't getting paid. I hope to get out before the whole thing goes belly up.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
18-08-2015, 07:54 PM
God damn my hair is lush and flowing.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
18-08-2015, 07:59 PM
(18-08-2015 07:54 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  God damn my hair is lush and flowing.

You're a goddam Adonis!
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
18-08-2015, 08:00 PM
(18-08-2015 07:59 PM)pablo Wrote:  

You're a goddam Adonis!

It's the vest that really sells it, I say.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
18-08-2015, 08:02 PM

[Image: 58442757.jpg]

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 3 users Like Smercury44's post