Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
19-08-2015, 03:51 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(18-08-2015 08:22 PM)Cosmic Discourse Wrote:  
(18-08-2015 08:10 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Pfft.

If God wanted her to not have the procedure, he wouldn't have made her ill/injured in the first place, now would he?

The Buddhists would call that sort of thinking "Middle Way"

I looked that up.

There are certainly a lot of words involved in the definition, and they are all meaningless in their assemblage...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-08-2015, 06:35 AM
This is going to be so wierd. I have decided to remodel my bass pedal technique completely. Not gonna stop playing heel-toe, but start drawing power from a whole new place on the legs; it's honestly close to impossible to play double bass fast if you draw power from your thighs... Unless I was Tomas Haake, but I'm not.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
[+] 2 users Like ELK12695's post
19-08-2015, 07:56 AM
(19-08-2015 03:51 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(18-08-2015 08:22 PM)Cosmic Discourse Wrote:  The Buddhists would call that sort of thinking "Middle Way"

I looked that up.

There are certainly a lot of words involved in the definition, and they are all meaningless in their assemblage...
I liken a lot of the Mahayana side of Buddhism to some of the more esoteric teachings of Scientology and Mormonism. Canisters of crazy, sprinkled with the occasional harmless teaching to throw you off the scent of insanity.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
19-08-2015, 09:30 AM
I've been putting my life on hold for my boyfriend for too damn long and I'm the bitch because I don't want to do it anymore.
[+] 6 users Like jennybee's post
19-08-2015, 11:29 AM
Work schedule changed. Would be great if not for the fact that now I must wake up at 04.00 to catch the bus.

Also I got job few days ago and already I saw 2 guys leaving it. It is saying something about this job and it's nothing nice.

Thanks dog I already look for something better; sadly looking does not equal finding.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
19-08-2015, 12:01 PM
They are ripping up the streets just beyond my drive to FINALLY replace the fucking moonscape the neighborhood has endured for at least the 20 years I've been here.

Wonder how long it will take them? Hmm ... 2 residential blocks and 1 intersection. Consider Pretty simple.

Knowing this town ... I'm betting on Spring. Dodgy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
19-08-2015, 12:17 PM
(19-08-2015 12:01 PM)kim Wrote:  They are ripping up the streets just beyond my drive to FINALLY replace the fucking moonscape the neighborhood has endured for at least the 20 years I've been here.

Wonder how long it will take them? Hmm ... 2 residential blocks and 1 intersection. Consider Pretty simple.

Knowing this town ... I'm betting on Spring. Dodgy

I think it's typical of any town. It takes one day to rip up a street, and one day to repave it. But for some reason, there are always several weeks or months between those two days.
[+] 2 users Like Grasshopper's post
19-08-2015, 02:23 PM (This post was last modified: 19-08-2015 02:57 PM by Lienda Bella.)
You know what, FACEBOOK TTA "moderator"?

Hobo The sarcasm would have still been FULL BLOWN OBVIOUS without the four dots on the end to hint to it.

What did I say? Something like this.

"Germs and parasite eggs are wonders of God's loving, caring creation...."
19-08-2015, 02:47 PM (This post was last modified: 19-08-2015 02:58 PM by Lienda Bella.)
Where did I say it in an attempt to make a funny?

Someone mentioned that some image mocking a doctor's effort was displayed in their work place, and that Jesus wasn't following rules of sterilization. Oh, was it the other post I left?

"Mocking a doctor's effort deserves to be mocked."

Difficult context...

It means, since the image of Jesus helping the doctor is a mockery of the doctor's effort, the image should be mocked. (Why is this even... No. Fuck it! Fuck trying anymore. I've tried to be playful to small avail for so very long. 'head to desk' I guess the majority of humans want some serious business.)
19-08-2015, 04:48 PM
Cornered the boss and made him talk to me for a few minutes. Told him I am meeting with a recruiter in the morning and told him why. Also told him that I don't plan on bailing but if something comes along will give him notice.

He did say he would talk with the recruiter when she calls him. He didn't tell me to pack my stuff and get out. Of course, for someone who can't take a day off I imagine he needs me around, at least for a while.

I didn't pull any punches and didn't let him sugar coat anything. He keeps saying things are going to get better...told him I have given it seven months (since he started) and the only change financially is not in our favor. Hopefully I can find something else...soon.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 5 users Like Anjele's post