Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
22-08-2015, 01:42 PM
RE: Ranting corner
my dad was at it again his morning.. you see our fridge broke down last night and as I walk up stairs my dad thinks it' funny to just declare that he is spending six hundred dollars of mine to fix it...... this makes me feel like he is spending my money without my consent. so when I confront them bout it.. they will me not only did they use they're own emergency fund but, that it was just a joke. then precede to fuse me out because "I didn't understand his since of humor." like I should just hear a bun dun chish after that statement.

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-08-2015, 07:49 PM
Re: Ranting corner
The feeling when you learn you've been lied to for the past several years. Let's see if the douche wagon owns up this time. Dodgy
[+] 1 user Likes mecanna's post
22-08-2015, 07:58 PM
I haven't slept in 42 hours due to pain and medication.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
22-08-2015, 07:59 PM
Re: RE: Ranting corner
(22-08-2015 07:58 PM)Chas Wrote:  I haven't slept in 42 hours due to pain and medication.

Sad hopefully you can sleep soon.
22-08-2015, 07:59 PM
(22-08-2015 07:58 PM)Chas Wrote:  I haven't slept in 42 hours due to pain and medication.

Holy crap...that's a long time with no sleep.

Are they meds for pain? Yeesh, hope you feel better soon.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
22-08-2015, 09:09 PM
I have tried & tried to find a way to delete my account, to no avail.

I have sent several emails to the admins, which have been ignored, & I want this account closed & deleted!

Why is there no opt out button so I can make my choice without having to beg for permission which is falling on deaf ears?

I do not like this format & I want out!
22-08-2015, 09:14 PM
(22-08-2015 09:09 PM)Mrs.B Wrote:  I have tried & tried to find a way to delete my account, to no avail.

I have sent several emails to the admins, which have been ignored, & I want this account closed & deleted!

Why is there no opt out button so I can make my choice without having to beg for permission which is falling on deaf ears?

Just log out and stop posting.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
22-08-2015, 09:19 PM
(22-08-2015 09:09 PM)Mrs.B Wrote:  I have tried & tried to find a way to delete my account, to no avail.

Admins are usually busy, if they are not working hard to keep this forum clean and proper they are living real life with families and jobs etc. Your messages will be received eventually you just got to give them time or you could do as Anj has explained and just log out and not log back in.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
22-08-2015, 09:20 PM
I don't want to log out & stop posting, I want the account deleted.
22-08-2015, 09:21 PM
(22-08-2015 09:20 PM)Mrs.B Wrote:  I don't want to log out & stop posting, I want the account deleted.

That doesn't happen.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user