Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
22-08-2015, 09:22 PM
RE: Ranting corner
MrsB is going? Sad

She has good music.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-08-2015, 09:23 PM
(22-08-2015 09:20 PM)Mrs.B Wrote:  I don't want to log out & stop posting, I want the account deleted.

That (account deletion) has seldom happened here in the three plus years I have been around.

Just log out.

The demanding tone is probably not the best way to approach a request for something that is not usually done.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
22-08-2015, 09:49 PM
(22-08-2015 09:09 PM)Mrs.B Wrote:  I have tried & tried to find a way to delete my account, to no avail.

I have sent several emails to the admins, which have been ignored, & I want this account closed & deleted!

Why is there no opt out button so I can make my choice without having to beg for permission which is falling on deaf ears?

I do not like this format & I want out!

Ive never gotten a message from you.

But fine...

I'll be pleased to take care of this.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

22-08-2015, 09:54 PM
In other news I can't open any windows because it's soooo fucking smokey outside.

My iPad is fucked up...my phone was messed up for a bit but now seems to be working fine.

Just pisses me off.

22-08-2015, 09:55 PM
Are there bushfires?

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
22-08-2015, 10:28 PM
Ug, I gotta go to work 15 minutes ago. Fuck it. Sick of doing this shit job just to be wading water and not getting anywhere. Savings total: $0 and it's almost been a fucking year. Working 20 hours, 17 hours, 12 hours, a week isn't cutting the mustard. Going nowhere. And stuck in this god forsaken city. I should have stayed in the capital at least than I would have options and not surrounded by cunts.
I mean what's the fucking point? I work my ass off for 9 hours a night and than I have several days off ding nothing and so all that effort I put into those 9 hours goes down the drain because all that money goes to rent/food/bills. It's fucking pointless. All it does is stress me the fuck out, makes me hate life and wastes my time. I hate it. Hate it. Hate it.

[Image: oscar.png]
22-08-2015, 10:33 PM
Re: Ranting corner
This fuck finally admitted to cheating BEFORE I showed the proof. With a person who was my only friend at one point. I'm so sick of life. You can't trust anybody.
22-08-2015, 10:36 PM
(22-08-2015 09:55 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Are there bushfires?

Big ones to the north south and east of us.

It sucks.

The house is warmer than the outside. I'd love to just open a window to let the house cool down but not going to happen.

I took the dog on a quick walk...poor old dog coughed, hacked and sneezed.

22-08-2015, 10:38 PM
(22-08-2015 10:33 PM)mecanna Wrote:  This fuck finally admitted to cheating BEFORE I showed the proof. With a person who was my only friend at one point. I'm so sick of life. You can't trust anybody.

Omg that's horrible Sad I'm so sorry you are having to even deal with that. Never understand cheaters.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
22-08-2015, 10:45 PM
Omfg....

Kids are fucking stupid. House is fucking stinking of smoke and stupid older son had his fucking window open.

#dumbfuck

[+] 4 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post