Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
22-08-2015, 11:13 PM
Re: Ranting corner
I am sick. The first time I offered up the idea of an open relationship. You wanna fuck around? Great, we'll both do it. But nooo, he insists he loves me and.wants a monogamous relationship. Fine, I'll try to trust again. Turns out he'd already really cheated. I'm fixing to get off of here or I'll rant all fucking night.

And yeah... kids. Their common sense is usually lacking.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-08-2015, 11:16 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(22-08-2015 11:13 PM)mecanna Wrote:  I am sick. The first time I offered up the idea of an open relationship. You wanna fuck around? Great, we'll both do it. But nooo, he insists he loves me and.wants a monogamous relationship. Fine, I'll try to trust again. Turns out he'd already really cheated. I'm fixing to get off of here or I'll rant all fucking night.

Rant away, may help you feel a little bit better to let out some of that steam.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 2 users Like JDog554's post
22-08-2015, 11:19 PM
(22-08-2015 11:13 PM)mecanna Wrote:  I am sick. The first time I offered up the idea of an open relationship. You wanna fuck around? Great, we'll both do it. But nooo, he insists he loves me and.wants a monogamous relationship. Fine, I'll try to trust again. Turns out he'd already really cheated. I'm fixing to get off of here or I'll rant all fucking night.

Hug

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 1 user Likes Nurse's post
22-08-2015, 11:43 PM
Sorry Mecanna Sad

Hug

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
22-08-2015, 11:58 PM

Hug

That just sucks. I'm sorry.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
23-08-2015, 12:28 AM

This IS the ranting forum. We're here. We're listening.

Oh and toss him. He ain't worth it.

just MHO.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
23-08-2015, 12:41 AM
Three 12 hours shifts in a row. New week will be look the same. It's kinda far from elastic schedlue that I was promised. I guess one should take words of person which is hiring you with grain - or barrel - of salt.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
23-08-2015, 01:39 AM
Re: Ranting corner
Maybe it's better than some other shifts? Shy

Well I chewed ass for an hour. The result? "Oh, those first three years that you gave all you had, I didn't really care, I lied. But after you caught me, and I couldn't deny your proof, I realized what I had and started really trying." Guess what? My current friend (since 18 years ago) knew THE WHOLE TIME that her sister had jumped my man. Never told me -almost three years. Wth?
23-08-2015, 01:47 AM
Mecanna - I really don't want to pry into your life, but it sounds like you need to upgrade to a better class of people with whom to surround yourself. Sad

You shouldn't even let a man get to the D in "cheated" before you're out the door, either. I understand you're comfortable with the idea of polyamory (etc), but that's something that should be debated long before any activity occurs. A person who would betray your trust, who would allow you to trust them and then do something else, doesn't deserve you... clearly, he is not someone who is capable of monogamy (that'd be roughly 50% of the human race, from the studies I've seen), and should be set free.

For your own sanity, please, please hold out for a man (or woman, if it suits) who deserves you, and vice versa. It is better to be single all one's life than to waste a day on someone like that. Normally I advise people to try to work things out, but I'm appalled by the degree of disrespect this guy has shown.

(My free advice, worth every penny.)

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 2 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
23-08-2015, 01:58 AM
Re: RE: Ranting corner
(23-08-2015 01:47 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Mecanna - I really don't want to pry into your life, but it sounds like you need to upgrade to a better class of people with whom to surround yourself. Sad

You shouldn't even let a man get to the D in "cheated" before you're out the door, either. I understand you're comfortable with the idea of polyamory (etc), but that's something that should be debated long before any activity occurs. A person who would betray your trust, who would allow you to trust them and then do something else, doesn't deserve you... clearly, he is not someone who is capable of monogamy (that'd be roughly 50% of the human race, from the studies I've seen), and should be set free.

For your own sanity, please, please hold out for a man (or woman, if it suits) who deserves you, and vice versa. It is better to be single all one's life than to waste a day on someone like that. Normally I advise people to try to work things out, but I'm appalled by the degree of disrespect this guy has shown.

(My free advice, worth every penny.)

I agree completely. My issue is that I'm too trusting ... over and over. Maybe I'm a dipshit. I'm kind of stuck here though, either I stick it out for a while or I move back with my parents. One of whom sent me to be exorcised at 7-8 years. Keep in mind I'm in my 30's and raising two kids. I'm sick of bullshit and deceit. I'm sick of the job issue, I'm sick of everything, really. I'm drinking now and I'll be better tomorrow. Thanks for listening, I appreciate it! Carry on and have a lovely night. Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes mecanna's post