Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
23-08-2015, 02:07 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(22-08-2015 11:13 PM)mecanna Wrote:  I am sick. The first time I offered up the idea of an open relationship. You wanna fuck around? Great, we'll both do it. But nooo, he insists he loves me and.wants a monogamous relationship. Fine, I'll try to trust again. Turns out he'd already really cheated. I'm fixing to get off of here or I'll rant all fucking night.

And yeah... kids. Their common sense is usually lacking.
*HUG!*
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-08-2015, 03:59 AM
How in the hell did I get this far past my shitbag ex without watching New Girl? Why did yall not recommend this show to me?! Angry Yall let me down, guys. Tongue

It's kinda scary how much I'm like the main character...Confused like the part where she calls the girl he cheats on her with a ho, and then says that's not fair cause she's probably a really nice ho.

Just watched the first two episodes (got sent home after getting called in at the beginning of the shift) - and it is fucking *awesome*. Popcorn

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 1 user Likes Nurse's post
23-08-2015, 06:13 AM
Oh fucking thank you assholes, you ate my food, AGAIN. I fucking bought that shit, with my fucking money, because I don't eat anything else but my own food! THAT WAS MY FOOD BITCH, MY FOOD! I hope you fucking die on your piece of shit wedding day.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
[+] 3 users Like ELK12695's post
23-08-2015, 07:02 AM
School starts here tomorrow...that means I have to wake up earlier, get ready earlier and get out the door earlier as there will be more traffic, the school zones will be active, and my peaceful morning commute will suck again till Christmas break. Dodgy

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
23-08-2015, 09:37 AM
(23-08-2015 06:13 AM)ELK12695 Wrote:  Oh fucking thank you assholes, you ate my food, AGAIN. I fucking bought that shit, with my fucking money, because I don't eat anything else but my own food! THAT WAS MY FOOD BITCH, MY FOOD! I hope you fucking die on your piece of shit wedding day.

Oh yeah. This happens to me quite a bit. I buy food for my kiddos to snack on throughout the week and if I don't hide it away (and sometimes even if I do) then my dad or brother (or even my mom at times) will come along and eat up a whole bag of cookies or chips! Dodgy And then the kids don't have a snack. Angry

(23-08-2015 07:02 AM)Anjele Wrote:  School starts here tomorrow...that means I have to wake up earlier, get ready earlier and get out the door earlier as there will be more traffic, the school zones will be active, and my peaceful morning commute will suck again till Christmas break. Dodgy

I am reeaaaallllyyy not looking forward to school tomorrow, either. Sad Both because this means gobs of homework again for both of my children which means late nights, and because we have a long commute to school, AND for the reasons you've listed above.

Mostly what I have to deal with traffic-wise is not due to elementary, junior high, or high schools, but Baylor University. And none of these Baylor punks seem able to drive with any kind of skill whatsoever. And they clog up all the lunch places at lunchtime. Hobo

[+] 1 user Likes Escape Artist's post
23-08-2015, 09:40 AM
So this bitch at work steals a dude bag out of his locker. She gets nabbed because cameras. She gets in shit but doesn't lose her job despite stealing being the number 1 on the serious misconduct resulting in immediate dismissal list. And this is after someone had been stealing peoples lunches out of the fridge (no cameras sadly) resulting in strict enforcement of fridge food security and a reminder to everyone that stealing will result in a dismissal...
Dude tells a couple people that it was this hoe that stole his bag. It gets passed around the team because gossip.
Dude gets fired for telling people.

wh... Consider

How does that work?

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
23-08-2015, 09:42 AM
(23-08-2015 09:40 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  So this bitch at work steals a dude bag out of his locker. She gets nabbed because cameras. She gets in shit but doesn't lose her job despite stealing being the number 1 on the serious misconduct resulting in immediate dismissal list.
Dude tells a couple people that it was this hoe that stole his bag. It gets passed around the team because gossip.

wh... Consider

How does that work?

Who is she blowing?

It's not what you know, it's who you blow.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
23-08-2015, 09:44 AM
(23-08-2015 09:42 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(23-08-2015 09:40 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  So this bitch at work steals a dude bag out of his locker. She gets nabbed because cameras. She gets in shit but doesn't lose her job despite stealing being the number 1 on the serious misconduct resulting in immediate dismissal list.

wh... Consider

How does that work?

Who is she blowing?

She's an old fat hoe bag. So nobody.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
23-08-2015, 10:58 AM
(23-08-2015 09:37 AM)Escape Artist Wrote:  
(23-08-2015 06:13 AM)ELK12695 Wrote:  Oh fucking thank you assholes, you ate my food, AGAIN. I fucking bought that shit, with my fucking money, because I don't eat anything else but my own food! THAT WAS MY FOOD BITCH, MY FOOD! I hope you fucking die on your piece of shit wedding day.

Oh yeah. This happens to me quite a bit. I buy food for my kiddos to snack on throughout the week and if I don't hide it away (and sometimes even if I do) then my dad or brother (or even my mom at times) will come along and eat up a whole bag of cookies or chips! Dodgy And then the kids don't have a snack. Angry

[Image: i-d96f7f200b1dfc20c32e501406e775ef-LocutusOfBorg.jpg]
Ownership is irrelevant. Your wallet will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
[+] 3 users Like ELK12695's post
23-08-2015, 11:17 AM
(23-08-2015 09:44 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(23-08-2015 09:42 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Who is she blowing?

She's an old fat hoe bag. So nobody.

For all you know, she might be amazing with her dentures out.
Gasp Big Grin