Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
28-10-2012, 05:42 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(28-10-2012 04:53 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  So while reading up on novichok (don't ask) and I had a brilliant idea.
What if I was able to produce a super bug that was resistant to any form medicine (step1: take 1 bug step2: subject it to antibiotics step3: allow high resistant ones to breed step4: repeat process step2 using slightly strong antibiotics step5: repeat step3 step6: repeat process 2 through to 5 until strongest known antibiotic has been used) and then simply hold the government to ransom until they give me 10million dollars and I can sale away into the sunset to live in the bahamas or something.
It's practically full-proof.

I think I'll label that "Plan B".

And you'd've got away with too, if wasn't for those pesky kids.

Drinking Beverage

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
28-10-2012, 06:12 PM
(28-10-2012 05:42 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(28-10-2012 04:53 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  So while reading up on novichok (don't ask) and I had a brilliant idea.
What if I was able to produce a super bug that was resistant to any form medicine (step1: take 1 bug step2: subject it to antibiotics step3: allow high resistant ones to breed step4: repeat process step2 using slightly strong antibiotics step5: repeat step3 step6: repeat process 2 through to 5 until strongest known antibiotic has been used) and then simply hold the government to ransom until they give me 10million dollars and I can sale away into the sunset to live in the bahamas or something.
It's practically full-proof.

I think I'll label that "Plan B".

And you'd've got away with too, if wasn't for those pesky kids.

Drinking Beverage

Oh, don't you worry about those pesky kids.
*pumps shotgun*

So my flatmate has packed the last of his shit out. He took the wireless router with him so the two girls are going to be pisssssssssssssssssssssssssed off.
Right in the middle of exam week...
Luckily for me the router is at the base of my PC and I can just connect to it via ethernet.
Though just spent an hour on the phone to tech guys who were completely stumped (it wasn't connecting) and after doing everything in their little book of problem solving it still wasn't working.
Then at the moment it was like "umm sorry, we can't help you" the little icon went from yellow triangle to tv screen (internet connected) so dunno what was up with that but whatever.
28-10-2012, 11:01 PM
So I just witnessed a head on collision car accident...

They were going about 50-60km's each.
The people are okay but suffice to say they wont be driving those cars again... ever.

And to think, if I was only 10seconds quicker I wouldn't be here right now. Well maybe in a hospital bed but certainly not in my room at my pc.
FUCK! that would have gotten me out of doing my last 3 exams! damnit.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
30-10-2012, 06:59 AM
So doing the usual scan of businesses for sale and I got 1 question for you guys.
Should I buy a 20% stake in a brothel?
30-10-2012, 07:10 AM
Seems like something you'd stick your head in Muffs.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
30-10-2012, 07:11 AM
(30-10-2012 06:59 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  So doing the usual scan of businesses for sale and I got 1 question for you guys.

Might as well stick in a bid

curses: FT is fater than me !
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
30-10-2012, 07:24 AM
It's about damn time I got a win!

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
30-10-2012, 07:25 AM (This post was last modified: 30-10-2012 07:29 AM by earmuffs.)
Last year I lived in a hall of residence (I believe you yanks call them "dorms", apartment like buildings for university students). At the bottom of the hill on the way into town (the uni is on a hill annoyingly, thank god I'm at a campus in town this year) is a large open car park space a small auto-body shop. I always thought it was such a waste that this prime location at the end of the motorway in the middle of the CBD was wasted by a shitty auto-body shop owned and operated by 1 guy. All last year I wanted to walk in there, buy that shitty auto-body shop, rip it down and build a petrol station on the whole space. It's the PERFECT spot for a petrol station.
Guess what I just found for sale? That shitty auto-body shop!!!! The one and the same. It's been in business for 20+years and now when I want to buy a business, the one business I wanted so much to buy last year (so I can rip it down but that's beside the point) that's been in business for 20+ years comes on the market.

And so why am I not jumping up and down and on the phone RIGHT NOW? (beside it being 2:30am)
It's cheap as shit. Which means of course he doesn't own the property which is what I'm actually after. Disappointing to say the least. You get your hopes up and then they're just cut down.

I must say, there is an awful lot of sextoy websites for sale...

ooooo night club for sale. add that to my watchlist.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
30-10-2012, 07:30 AM
You are all over the place right now, aren't you? Are you trying to make the most rag-tag monopoly ever?

[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
30-10-2012, 07:37 AM
(30-10-2012 06:59 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  So doing the usual scan of businesses for sale and I got 1 question for you guys.

It would make more sense to buy 69%.

I'm sure your mom will give you a good deal.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post