Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
23-08-2015, 11:26 AM
RE: Ranting corner
I get so tired of spending money on food. If we could get to a point of never having to eat again (like, if we became more machine than man) I'd be thrilled. Fuckin' food. Facepalm Our lives revolve around it so much and it gets very old and very pathetic. We're either eating food, buying food, or planning our next meal. Over and over and over. Dodgy Would be nice to not ever have to worry about it again so we could spend more time on the exciting aspects of humanity.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Escape Artist's post
23-08-2015, 03:59 PM
Oh good fucking shitgod I finally got that splinter out... I FUCKING hate getting splinters stuck in my hands. Every time I need to make a incision in my skin and then slowly drag it out. Always stings as fuck, and I fucking hate needles.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
23-08-2015, 04:01 PM
(23-08-2015 11:26 AM)Escape Artist Wrote:  I get so tired of spending money on food. If we could get to a point of never having to eat again (like, if we became more machine than man) I'd be thrilled. Fuckin' food. Facepalm Our lives revolve around it so much and it gets very old and very pathetic. We're either eating food, buying food, or planning our next meal. Over and over and over. Dodgy Would be nice to not ever have to worry about it again so we could spend more time on the exciting aspects of humanity.

Welcome to what it means to be a living organism.

Now just imagine how much of a pain it would be to need to actively hunt, ambush, and gather your food?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
23-08-2015, 04:14 PM
(23-08-2015 04:01 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(23-08-2015 11:26 AM)Escape Artist Wrote:  I get so tired of spending money on food. If we could get to a point of never having to eat again (like, if we became more machine than man) I'd be thrilled. Fuckin' food. Facepalm Our lives revolve around it so much and it gets very old and very pathetic. We're either eating food, buying food, or planning our next meal. Over and over and over. Dodgy Would be nice to not ever have to worry about it again so we could spend more time on the exciting aspects of humanity.

Now just imagine how much of a pain it would be to need to actively hunt, ambush, and gather your food?

[Image: 5170FEiFjgL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg]

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
23-08-2015, 04:15 PM
(23-08-2015 04:01 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  

Oh god - that thought right there. That is the stuff of nightmares. Sadcryface2

[+] 2 users Like Escape Artist's post
23-08-2015, 06:27 PM
School doesn't start tomorrow. I refuse to believe it. Noooooooo. No Weeping

I mean, come on, it's not like they're gonna get any kind of an education in these Texas schools, right? Rolleyes

[+] 4 users Like Escape Artist's post
23-08-2015, 07:47 PM
(23-08-2015 06:27 PM)Escape Artist Wrote:  School doesn't start tomorrow. I refuse to believe it. Noooooooo. No Weeping

I mean, come on, it's not like they're gonna get any kind of an education in these Texas schools, right? Rolleyes

On the one hand, complaining about the quality of local schools is something everybody in every jurisdiction does.
(that and road quality)

On the other... Texas. Uuuuuugugh.

... this is my signature!
[+] 7 users Like cjlr's post
23-08-2015, 10:11 PM (This post was last modified: 23-08-2015 10:19 PM by Thumpalumpacus.)
(22-08-2015 10:33 PM)mecanna Wrote:  This fuck finally admitted to cheating BEFORE I showed the proof. With a person who was my only friend at one point. I'm so sick of life. You can't trust anybody.

Been there, done that. I hope you find your way back to balance.

(22-08-2015 11:13 PM)mecanna Wrote:  I am sick. The first time I offered up the idea of an open relationship. You wanna fuck around? Great, we'll both do it. But nooo, he insists he loves me and.wants a monogamous relationship. Fine, I'll try to trust again. Turns out he'd already really cheated. I'm fixing to get off of here or I'll rant all fucking night.

A dog that'll bite you once is a dog that'll bite you again. Look forward, not back.
[+] 2 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
23-08-2015, 10:17 PM
(22-08-2015 11:13 PM)mecanna Wrote:  I am sick. The first time I offered up the idea of an open relationship. You wanna fuck around? Great, we'll both do it. But nooo, he insists he loves me and.wants a monogamous relationship. Fine, I'll try to trust again. Turns out he'd already really cheated. I'm fixing to get off of here or I'll rant all fucking night.

And yeah... kids. Their common sense is usually lacking.

Hug
23-08-2015, 10:59 PM
Fuck you Talk o' Texas Okra Pickle jar! Now I've hurt my right thumb. Not badly, but enough to where I can't use it to open the jar. My left thumb is still bruised from opening a spaghetti jar two weeks ago.

Why the fuck do these jars have to be so fucking difficult to open?!

I hate taking out the trash, and opening jars, and taking my car to get the oil changed. I don't want to adult right now. I really, really don't.

Goddamn fucking jar. Angry

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman