Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
30-08-2015, 08:59 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(30-08-2015 04:02 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(29-08-2015 08:56 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I'm pms-ing like a mofo today Sadcryface2

I know you all really wanted to know that Tongue

Time for chocolate! Drooling Heart

The nasty thing is not that you are menstruating but that you are doing so like a guy that has sex with a mother which implies that the mother is also with blood in her vagina and that said guy is getting said blood onto his sausage meat.

yeah, well not like that exactly Laugh out load

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
30-08-2015, 01:53 PM
(28-08-2015 05:59 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  While I can't say anything is wrong -- I'm just feeling awful. Not sick or anything...

Just...

I dunno. Sadcryface

I'll see everyone on Monday.

Is it Space Herpes?

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
30-08-2015, 05:12 PM
Oooh. Consider So, that's the trouble with Tribles.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
30-08-2015, 09:56 PM
(30-08-2015 04:02 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(29-08-2015 08:56 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I'm pms-ing like a mofo today Sadcryface2

I know you all really wanted to know that Tongue

Time for chocolate! Drooling Heart

The nasty thing is not that you are menstruating but that you are doing so like a guy that has sex with a mother which implies that the mother is also with blood in her vagina and that said guy is getting said blood onto his sausage meat.

It's Pre-Menstrual Syndrome. It occurs in the days leading up to menstruation. No blood involved.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
30-08-2015, 10:34 PM
My current job is unbelievably shit. I pray to FSM that this new job goes through.

To give an example, I called one of my supervisors, to his face, the other day a 'childish cunt'. Which in my defense he was being. And it wasn't in a joking tone either. I got the talk a week or so ago the ol' get called up to the managers office by my team leader and "so some of the 'team' (which is a stretch to call it that IMO but I didn't correct her) feel like your work motivation has been lacking lately and wanted to know if there was something wrong?"

me: *groan*

(come to think of it, I think I told you guys that already. Whatever.)

I just can't express to you how much I hate this fucking job.
I worked Saturday during the day. Day shift I can do. The boss of the store is in charge of me during the day and he's a great guy. He's just "do this this and this" me: "ok" him: "ok, when you're done come find me" and that's it. He lets me get on with it, he's not all up my ass about it. And because Im the only one on the shop floor there's noone stopping to talk to me about shit I don't care about. It's great. but nightshift... uuuuuggggggggggg I hate it so so so so so much... *disgruntled sigh*

Suppose I better go to work.
30-08-2015, 11:08 PM
What happened about that other job opportunity you had?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
31-08-2015, 08:28 AM
It's currently between "you have the job" and "sign here so you officially have the job".
So I dunno, we'll see.
31-08-2015, 08:28 AM
(30-08-2015 09:56 PM)Chas Wrote:  It's Pre-Menstrual Syndrome. It occurs in the days leading up to menstruation. No blood involved.

Oh? Say the exact wrong thing ...

there will be blood Evil_monster

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
31-08-2015, 10:17 AM
I have a 2:00PM meeting with a potential consulting client.
It's hot and humid today, why is a jacket and tie still a thing for meetings and interviews? Angry

I'll bet no one (except possibly executives) will be wearing a dress shirt and tie. Dodgy

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
31-08-2015, 10:47 AM
(31-08-2015 10:17 AM)Chas Wrote:  I have a 2:00PM meeting with a potential consulting client.
It's hot and humid today, why is a jacket and tie still a thing for meetings and interviews? Angry

I'll bet no one (except possibly executives) will be wearing a dress shirt and tie. Dodgy

Because we still live in an incredibly superficial society. It's an aspect of our culture that will forever irritate me. It's part of the whole "perception is reality" bullshit that people still buy into. I guarantee wearing a suit won't make me any better at setting up servers, but if I don't wear one to meet a potential client, they'll assume I'm unprofessional and/or incompetent.

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 1 user Likes itsnotmeitsyou's post