Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
01-09-2015, 05:03 PM
RE: Ranting corner
:B "Don, could you say grace?"

Don bows his Atheist head.

"Dear Lord A-hole

Thank you for allowing your followers to choose me to give you credit for this meal that was prepared by Grandmother. Thanks be for the fresh ingredients that came from that farm, five miles from here, that was recently sold due to the elderly death of Mrs. Hood and her son Robert. All at this table will imagine with twinkled eyes two souls smiling as they fly up into heaven and praise you for eternity by the side of 25 billion fetuses. I know this meal will be delicious, because Grandmother was always a fantastic cook. Thanks, Grandmother.

Almond..."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 7 users Like Lienda Bella's post
01-09-2015, 05:05 PM
(01-09-2015 05:03 PM)Lienda Bella Wrote:  :B "Don, could you say grace?"

Don bows his Atheist head.

"Dear Lord A-hole

Thank you for allowing your followers to choose me to give you credit for this meal that was prepared by Grandmother. Thanks be for the fresh ingredients that came from that farm, five miles from here, that was recently sold due to the elderly death of Mrs. Hood and her son Robert. All at this table will imagine with twinkled eyes two souls smiling as they fly up into heaven and praise you for eternity by the side of 25 billion fetuses. I know this meal will be delicious, because Grandmother was always a fantastic cook. Thanks, Grandmother.

Almond..."

Thumbsup

Perfection. Smile

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
01-09-2015, 06:09 PM
Not quite perfection, but close.

Using "R'amen" as the conclusion of a blessing to a homecooked meal would have added a pinch of delicious, delicious irony.

[Image: th?id=JN.BYrOp2LoZwLiZdpTW9QEqw&...;amp;h=117]

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
01-09-2015, 07:46 PM
(31-08-2015 08:37 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Who ever is bugging my Free Thought....

Fuck you!

Well, I'm being bugged by a bug at the moment.

And a hypochondriac with whom rational conversation is often impossible, even when I can speak.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
01-09-2015, 07:54 PM
Needles and the inability of hospital staff to find my veins. Needle after needle after...

All with no result.

So I await more needles. Sad

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 3 users Like Banjo's post
01-09-2015, 08:27 PM
(01-09-2015 07:54 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Needles and the inability of hospital staff to find my veins. Needle after needle after...

All with no result.

Hug

Be true to yourself. Heart
[+] 1 user Likes Deidre32's post
01-09-2015, 10:35 PM
(01-09-2015 07:54 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Needles and the inability of hospital staff to find my veins. Needle after needle after...

All with no result.

Heart Hug

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
01-09-2015, 10:48 PM

All with no result.

It must be hard being a drummer that all the guys and girls want to penetrate.

*HUGS!*
01-09-2015, 11:11 PM
Little Caesars Hot-N-Ready pizza tastes like disappointment.

I had a breakdown in willpower on the way home from work and ended up wasting money and calories on pizza without actually satisfy my pizza craving. Dodgy

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 2 users Like Can_of_Beans's post
01-09-2015, 11:59 PM
(01-09-2015 11:11 PM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  Little Caesars Hot-N-Ready pizza tastes like disappointment.

I had a breakdown in willpower on the way home from work and ended up wasting money and calories on pizza without actually satisfy my pizza craving. Dodgy

I was going to eat something healthy for dinner and instead got a bolani from an afghan restaurant--which is the equivalent in calories of a pizza and I ate the whole thing (which was like 20 cut up pieces) in one sitting. Blah, I feel sick now Hobo

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post