Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
02-09-2015, 12:05 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(01-09-2015 07:46 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(31-08-2015 08:37 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Who ever is bugging my Free Thought....

Fuck you!

Well, I'm being bugged by a bug at the moment.

[Image: s245354741981361723_p60_i1_w225.jpeg]

Feel better sweetie. Heart

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
02-09-2015, 12:12 AM
(01-09-2015 10:48 PM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  
(01-09-2015 07:54 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Needles and the inability of hospital staff to find my veins. Needle after needle after...

All with no result.

So I await more needles. Sad
It must be hard being a drummer that all the guys and girls want to penetrate.

*HUGS!*

Sadly not anymore. But I remember the glory days. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
02-09-2015, 03:36 AM
So! Banjo's getting stuck to fuck, and three members like that. I thought I was the psycho around here. Evil_monster

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like houseofcantor's post
02-09-2015, 06:07 AM
(01-09-2015 11:11 PM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  Little Caesars Hot-N-Ready pizza tastes like disappointment.

I had a breakdown in willpower on the way home from work and ended up wasting money and calories on pizza without actually satisfy my pizza craving. Dodgy

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
02-09-2015, 06:23 AM
(01-09-2015 07:46 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(31-08-2015 08:37 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Who ever is bugging my Free Thought....

Fuck you!

Well, I'm being bugged by a bug at the moment.

Bugs gonna bug.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 2 users Like JDog554's post
02-09-2015, 07:54 AM
Yes. Let's not tell the primary nurse that you want to pull the epicardial wires and wait until 0545 when I have the patient completely off the monitor, including the dots, and am trying to do wound care and a bath. I'm so glad you put me behind by 40 fucking minutes. Tell me earlier and I can plan for this shit. 0530 and later is always busy as fuck. I didn't appreciate clocking out at 0800. Angry At least it was time and a half.

Also not looking forward to a cult gathering I'm being nearly forced to fucking attend next Saturday. I may be late. One of my girlfriends is turning 30 and it's my first Saturday off in five weeks. Last thing I want to do is sing and dance and pray along with crying people that have gone through pretty much every brainwashing technique besides physical torture and hunger. This. Will. Suck. Ass. Oh - and the hot former Crimson Tide football player aerospace engineer coworker of hers she's been trying to set me up with is going on the Walk. Great. Just fucking great. Dodgy

They're trying to get my brother to go. He called me freaking out yesterday. He's trying to get out of it.

Also, Mom is trying to guilt me over my upcoming trip to Canada. She knows I'm lying and hiding something. Confused

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 1 user Likes Nurse's post
02-09-2015, 09:30 AM
Facepalm watching gods not dead

Apparently I'm a masochist

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 1 user Likes Nurse's post
02-09-2015, 11:09 AM
I am at a loss...yesterday my VW CC engine blew to smithereens. Only 65,000 miles on it. Outside of the warranty. Estimated cost of repair....a small $6,500. I do not drive the vehicle hard. I do scheduled oil changes. This is hardly a rant that can be compared with others' drama but for me this is fucking huge. Sell a kidney? Maybe. Trade in? Sell outright after fixing? All possibilities that will leave me in the hole for many years.

I swear...probability and the universe can kiss my white ass today.

**Crickets** -- God
02-09-2015, 11:38 AM
TC - Hug

That sucks, brother.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
02-09-2015, 11:40 AM
(02-09-2015 11:09 AM)Tonechaser77 Wrote:  I am at a loss...yesterday my VW CC engine blew to smithereens. Only 65,000 miles on it. Outside of the warranty. Estimated cost of repair....a small $6,500. I do not drive the vehicle hard. I do scheduled oil changes. This is hardly a rant that can be compared with others' drama but for me this is fucking huge. Sell a kidney? Maybe. Trade in? Sell outright after fixing? All possibilities that will leave me in the hole for many years.

I swear...probability and the universe can kiss my white ass today.

Hug