Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
03-09-2015, 11:46 PM
RE: Ranting corner
Your concern is heartwarming, guys. Don't worry too much.

I said in my post that a doc has seen me
(03-09-2015 02:39 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Doc arrives. Chlorsig eye drops, amoxycillin, and clarithromycin prescribed.

(03-09-2015 04:45 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Edited to add - you are sick - you made a spelling error, you never have spelling errors.

I make errors more often than not, actually.. a lot of my time is spent making quick edits for spelling.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-09-2015, 11:49 PM
(03-09-2015 11:46 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Your concern is heartwarming, guys. Don't worry too much.

I said in my post that a doc has seen me
(03-09-2015 02:39 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Doc arrives. Chlorsig eye drops, amoxycillin, and clarithromycin prescribed.

(03-09-2015 04:45 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Edited to add - you are sick - you made a spelling error, you never have spelling errors.

I make errors more often than not, actually.. a lot of my time is spent making quick edits for spelling.
Hug feel better Heart

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
04-09-2015, 01:22 AM
I don't want to live on this planet.

I'm watching this thing on WW2, so I decided to do some research....so I start googling..

I fall into a world where you too, from the comfort of your home, can diagnose photos from some sixty plus years earlier as not having died in the gas chamber...but of natural causes. Facepalm

Yes friends moms just unwittingly stumbled into the world of a holocaust denier.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

04-09-2015, 01:39 AM
(04-09-2015 01:22 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I don't want to live on this planet.

I'm watching this thing on WW2, so I decided to do some research....so I start googling..

I fall into a world where you too, from the comfort of your home, can diagnose photos from some sixty plus years earlier as not having died in the gas chamber...but of natural causes. Facepalm

Yes friends moms just unwittingly stumbled into the world of a holocaust denier.

It's a special kind of special. Also to see and even seek out photos of dead bodies in their thousands and shrug it off. I don't get *why* these idiots want there to be no holocaust either? Is it so they can carry on being ragingly anti-semitic and not get called on it?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
04-09-2015, 02:17 AM
Holocaust deniers are addicted to their worldview.
04-09-2015, 11:20 AM
Theists who don't follow their own faith teachings, but get mad at atheists for not following theists' faith teachings.
I can't make this shit up! Laugh out load

Be true to yourself. Heart
[+] 2 users Like Deidre32's post
04-09-2015, 11:31 AM
How are these people the majority! How do people that believe in magical invisable sky wizards. And Talking animals and bizarre fashion sense run the world? I understand ignorance, I understand indoctrination but there has to be some point where people turn off the stupid! Then they treat me like I'm the crazy one when I call out their bull shit! I don't spend 2 hours of my week sitting in a room listen to a guy read from an old book and tell me no matter what I do it wont be good enough (anymore)! FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!

Gawh! Was I really like them? I don't ever recall being as oppressive.

[Image: 1234931504682.jpg]

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
04-09-2015, 11:32 AM
(04-09-2015 11:20 AM)Deidre32 Wrote:  Theists who don't follow their own faith teachings, but get mad at atheists for not following theists' faith teachings.
I can't make this shit up! Laugh out load

Ugh one of my huge pet peeves! That and people who follow one religion and yet, make fun of other religions for being "silly."

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
04-09-2015, 11:54 AM
(31-08-2015 10:47 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  
(31-08-2015 10:17 AM)Chas Wrote:  I have a 2:00PM meeting with a potential consulting client.
It's hot and humid today, why is a jacket and tie still a thing for meetings and interviews? Angry

I'll bet no one (except possibly executives) will be wearing a dress shirt and tie. Dodgy

Because we still live in an incredibly superficial society. It's an aspect of our culture that will forever irritate me. It's part of the whole "perception is reality" bullshit that people still buy into. I guarantee wearing a suit won't make me any better at setting up servers, but if I don't wear one to meet a potential client, they'll assume I'm unprofessional and/or incompetent.

And no one but me was even wearing a dress shirt, let alone a tie. Dodgy

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-09-2015, 11:59 AM
(04-09-2015 11:54 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(31-08-2015 10:47 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  Because we still live in an incredibly superficial society. It's an aspect of our culture that will forever irritate me. It's part of the whole "perception is reality" bullshit that people still buy into. I guarantee wearing a suit won't make me any better at setting up servers, but if I don't wear one to meet a potential client, they'll assume I'm unprofessional and/or incompetent.

And no one but me was even wearing a dress shirt, let alone a tie. Dodgy

Did you get the client?

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta