Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
04-09-2015, 05:38 PM
RE: Ranting corner
O M G

I can answer my phone on my computer.

Not that it was an important call (just the fucking school robocalling me once again) but really that's a nifty thing...My phone can just live in my purse and I never have to look at it.

Wait....

I think perhaps this isn't such a good thing after all...

mmmmmm

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
04-09-2015, 05:38 PM
(04-09-2015 02:35 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Tried calling Comcast to reset my cable box because it is not working correctly, could barely understand the damn guy on the other end, he also did not fix a damn thing. Said he was going to reset it, did not work, said a bunch of other things I could not understand so I just agreed with, may have set an appointment for something or something idk. I just want to watch T.V! Why is it sooo fucking hard. Comcast is the worst.

My tv is fucked up too. My bf unplugged something and it fucked up Directtv or some shit--I dunno guy coming tomorrow. I hate Comcast that's why I switched--but this sucks too.
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
04-09-2015, 05:49 PM
(04-09-2015 05:36 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  
(04-09-2015 02:47 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Preparation H my ass! Angry
Fuckin karma! Dodgy

Bro, whatever happens with blisters in Uranus, stays in Uranus.

E'erbody always praising Jupiter's wart, you know Uranus gets tired o the shit!

04-09-2015, 05:52 PM
(04-09-2015 05:38 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  O M G

Not that it was an important call (just the fucking school robocalling me once again) but really that's a nifty thing...My phone can just live in my purse and I never have to look at it.

Wait....

mmmmmm

Welcome to the present Tongue

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
04-09-2015, 06:47 PM
No pay yesterday. This morning CFO decides we are going to hand write checks for those in dire need. When I say we - I mean the girl that actually does payroll and me who has been forbidden to participate in payroll. SHE DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO WRITE A CHECK!!!!!!!!!! Facepalm

So here we are writing checks and have about 80 done when, some have been handed out. CFO says stop - we are going to pick up checks from the payroll company. No more handwritten checks. About half end up not being handed out...then others are returned to us because they want 'real' checks.

My entire day was working on something that isn't my job while my actual job and my extra 'help out the inept billing department' job piles up on my desk.

Payroll girl leaves early to take her dog to the vet - again! This is about 6 times in the last month. Guess who got to work late - yeah, don't ever touch payroll person - me.

I told CFO this whole exercise was like a Chinese Fire Drill or another thing that starts with 'c' and has almost the same number of syllables. Dodgy

And, and...I have to go in at 10 tomorrow for a meeting - yep, Saturday morning meeting. I had to postpone the appointment for my dog in order to make it. I made a Saturday appointment so it wouldn't interfere with work...fancy that.

fml

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
04-09-2015, 07:54 PM
(04-09-2015 05:38 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  O M G

Wait....

mmmmmm

[Image: tumblr_miaq1nhrVs1qjbsm8o1_500.gif]

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
04-09-2015, 08:17 PM
Ohmyfuckinglord - craving a soda so badly. Fucking Coke... why??? Why??????? Weeping

04-09-2015, 08:19 PM
(04-09-2015 08:17 PM)Escape Artist Wrote:  Ohmyfuckinglord - craving a soda so badly. Fucking Coke... why??? Why??????? Weeping

inb4 drug jokes.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
04-09-2015, 08:38 PM
Oh wow.

Just wow.

No money for two weeks. Seriously. I just paid all the bills and there's nothing left.

I've got to work out a better budget.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

04-09-2015, 09:18 PM
(04-09-2015 08:38 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Oh wow.

Just wow.

No money for two weeks. Seriously. I just paid all the bills and there's nothing left.

I've got to work out a better budget.

Uh oh. Sad Hug