Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
07-09-2015, 06:30 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(06-09-2015 11:10 AM)Imathinker Wrote:  And I feel like it would be hard to swim in an inner tube...

You sit in the inner tube, that's part of the charm. Smile

[Image: ITWP.jpg]

And it can get hilarious...

[Image: URBAN-articleLarge.jpg]

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-09-2015, 06:36 AM
(06-09-2015 04:11 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  Fell off the bike today, could have broken my elbow; got away with it with just a bloody bruise. Still, should be stingfest 2015 to take shower, which I will right now. Swell.

Hope you heal fast and feel better soon!

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
07-09-2015, 10:41 AM
Okay, I am not normally the ranting sort of person which is evidenced by my previous absence in this thread, but today I am pulling up a soapbox!

NETFLIX

What the fuck is wrong with this company??? I don't give them $12 a month to not be able to watch what I want because. I get inundated with error messages telling me they are having trouble playing a particular title! Especially after exiting and re-entering Netflix five fucking times! I sign out, sign back in and get the same bullshit for whatever I try to watch. I checked my bank statement, the bill was paid. What the fuck is their problem? Am I out of line for wanting to kick back and watch a program about supermassive black holes on Labor day? Instead I get to deal with a supermassive pain in my ass! Fuck you Netflix, fuck you!

/rant

(22-08-2015 07:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  It is by will alone I set my brows in motion it is by the conditioner of avocado that the brows acquire volume the skin acquires spots the spots become a warning. It is by will alone I set my brows in motion.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Octapulse's post
07-09-2015, 03:57 PM
Was nice and sunny outside then insta hurricane, could not see 3 feet outside my window and so much wind the rain was almost sideways.The wind pushing the water on the ground looked like mini tsunamis.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
07-09-2015, 04:23 PM

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
07-09-2015, 04:56 PM
If I haven't ranted about this yet, it deserves a second round of ranting.

I will have worked every fucking holiday this year with the exception of Memorial Day, Christmas Eve, and New Years Eve. Unless you count Easter. I had to go to church on Easter, though. I'd rather have been at work - and that's not a paid holiday.

Halloween and Veterans Day aren't considered holidays at work, so I'll probably be forcibly scheduled on those days sans holiday pay, as well.

I'm thinking I'm going to go to school full time - get it finished in a year. I'd be finished with the MSN in Nursing Informatics and out making six figures before I'd even be starting CRNA school. Less than one year left of bedside nursing and kissing the asses of obnoxious families and then still asking them if I can get them a blanket and a coke and setting up their cots like I'm fucking untipped concierge giving a turn down service. I don't mind doing things for most of my families, but when you've already belittled me, last thing I want is to take away time from the patients so you can treat me like I'm your unpaid personal butler.

I can improve the charting systems that take up so much time that bedside nurses can't actually take care of the patients or I can work with designing the new tech for nursing education. Lots of potential there to make big changes. And make $$$.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
07-09-2015, 05:18 PM
(07-09-2015 04:56 PM)Nurse Wrote:  If I haven't ranted about this yet, it deserves a second round of ranting.

I will have worked every fucking holiday this year with the exception of Memorial Day, Christmas Eve, and New Years Eve. Unless you count Easter. I had to go to church on Easter, though. I'd rather have been at work - and that's not a paid holiday.

Halloween and Veterans Day aren't considered holidays at work, so I'll probably be forcibly scheduled on those days sans holiday pay, as well.

I'm thinking I'm going to go to school full time - get it finished in a year. I'd be finished with the MSN in Nursing Informatics and out making six figures before I'd even be starting CRNA school. Less than one year left of bedside nursing and kissing the asses of obnoxious families and then still asking them if I can get them a blanket and a coke and setting up their cots like I'm fucking untipped concierge giving a turn down service. I don't mind doing things for most of my families, but when you've already belittled me, last thing I want is to take away time from the patients so you can treat me like I'm your unpaid personal butler.

I can improve the charting systems that take up so much time that bedside nurses can't actually take care of the patients or I can work with designing the new tech for nursing education. Lots of potential there to make big changes. And make $$$.

Get what you are worth and what you deserve.

I have a great respect for nurses and you especially.

With love and respect. Dale

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
07-09-2015, 05:57 PM
My mother is bound and fucking determined to drive me insane before I can get up out of this fucking house. Dodgy

[+] 1 user Likes Escape Artist's post
07-09-2015, 06:03 PM
Finally broke down and took some medication for my sinuses last night...I didn't sleep worth crap and have felt awful all day. Didn't even get in the pool because of it.

Oh well, breathing is so overrated. Dodgy

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
07-09-2015, 09:04 PM
Apparently I find out about that job tomorrow. My possible future boss is gonna give me a phone.
Apparently.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post