04-11-2012, 05:59 AM
RE: Ranting corner
shits and giggles
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
04-11-2012, 10:56 AM
How's that doughnut franchise coming along muffs?
[+] 1 user Likes Magoo's post
04-11-2012, 11:07 AM
Fucking android.

First I want to say that I dislike Apple as a company, but one thing they are very good at is making an experience as painless as any device currently is. Android is a little harder to get things done right, and the vast amount of options for doing very simple tasks bogs the process down further. Just trying to find a program to sync my bloody music over properly is a pain in the ass. HTC Sync is what is supposed to work for my phone, but it's an absolutely horrendous mess of a program. There are so many differnet programs that all say they do a better job than the others but most of them are just as horrible as sync.
Unfortunately I know this from trial and error.
I've been through so many differnet programs it's tiring. I'm using media monkey now, but it fucking duped all of my music files and there's no quick way of erasing them. Also it's syncing is not very good. So fucking slow.
I don't even use my phone as my primary mp3 player, but I have the space so I thought it would be convenient, now it's a point of pride that I can get the music on there in some kind of tidy and efficient way.
It's like the only big android weak spot and it seems like no one really is interested in fixing it.

I mean I love android for it's other abilities, such as emulation, but this music thing is fucking irritating.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-11-2012, 11:52 AM
Ranting corner
Thank you for reminding me why I love Apple so much. Drinking Beverage

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
04-11-2012, 12:58 PM
I miss my Nokia.

Soon as they get over their Simbian platform temper-tantrum, buck up, and get back to doing what they do best... I'm snapping up whatever they offer. They always had a serious product, attention to detail, and did right by me so, I was loyal... even after that accidental hot tub incident. Dodgy

I'd give anything to have my little candy bar size, no noise, secret agent phone working again. Greatest camera in the UNIVERSE. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
04-11-2012, 06:47 PM
Yeah I only have a phone for emergencies, so I care less about it's phone functionality and more for it's cool features. MMmmm features.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
04-11-2012, 08:42 PM
(04-11-2012 10:56 AM)Magoo Wrote:  How's that doughnut franchise coming along muffs?
Some shit dicks beat me to the punch.
When I was talking about the closest donut franchise place was over 100km out of town.
Now, in the last 2weeks, 2 have sprung up around town.

FML.
04-11-2012, 08:46 PM
(04-11-2012 08:42 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(04-11-2012 10:56 AM)Magoo Wrote:  How's that doughnut franchise coming along muffs?
Some shit dicks beat me to the punch.
When I was talking about the closest donut franchise place was over 100km out of town.

FML.
I wonder if maybe you live near some forum members...

04-11-2012, 08:56 PM
(04-11-2012 08:46 PM)lucradis Wrote:  
(04-11-2012 08:42 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Some shit dicks beat me to the punch.

FML.
I wonder if maybe you live near some forum members...
Dodgy
Thieving bastards...
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
05-11-2012, 04:10 AM
So I just watched the first episode of Game of Thrones for the first time.
Nobody told me it was so fucking raunchy!
There's boob flying around, there's people fucking, people getting fucked, midgets getting their dicks sucked, naked people left right and center.
Jesus, I was not prepared for that.

Oh well, only 19 episodes to go.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post