Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
07-09-2015, 09:20 PM (This post was last modified: 07-09-2015 09:28 PM by Free Thought.)
RE: Ranting corner
(07-09-2015 09:04 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Apparently I find out about that job tomorrow. My possible future boss is gonna give me a phone.
Apparently.

"Hi Earmuffs, welcome to the company! Here's your phone.

I hope that your working experience is wonderful, 'cause your working here till' you pay it off, one cent at a time!"

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-09-2015, 09:35 PM
(07-09-2015 09:20 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(07-09-2015 09:04 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Apparently I find out about that job tomorrow. My possible future boss is gonna give me a phone.
Apparently.

"Hi Earmuffs, welcome to the company! Here's your phone.

I hope that your working experience is wonderful, 'cause your working here till' you pay it off, one cent at a time!"

I already got a phone. Considering the use of free apps such as Viber, Skype and in some very rare cases Yahoo messenger, the need for a "work" phone is void.

side note: At work we have started stocking and setting up Christmas stock. Yes, it is the start of September and we've started to roll out our Christmas stock.
#fuckchristmas

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
07-09-2015, 11:31 PM
Do not piss off the mom of kid with special needs.

It's not going to be pretty.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 3 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
07-09-2015, 11:32 PM
I am at my fucking limit.

I may just quit and go work at McDonalds.

Actually, one of the other nurses suggested Hooters. That's a possibility.

So when you asked me if I was "mad" at you after implying you were concerned I *might* provide subpar care and slack because my MD didn't order a med fast enough to your liking (it was only ten minutes) despite me sending a text telling you I was sending a text and that the med would have to be ordered and verified by pharmacy before I could even physically pull it from the accuodse and trying to also physically hunt thebdoc down and then bitched to my charge nurse (less than one hour intoy shift, and after you saw the EXCELLENT METICULOUS care I provided the night before, and that your loved one is completely neuro intact instead of DEAD), and then implied to my charge nurse you were afraid that me being upset with you would affect the care I provide, this is what I was thinking as I said nothing and gave you an are you serious expression:
Go to hell. I hope you get in a car accident and are thrown into a yard full of cacti, aren't sedated in emergency surgery while paralyzed throughout it, have a TBI that leaves you aware of your surroundings but unable to communicate, and six years later succumb to necrotizing fasciitis after having all your limbs amputated, you fucking bitch.

And don't get me started on the patient next door that needs to grow a sack.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 3 users Like Nurse's post
07-09-2015, 11:34 PM
(07-09-2015 06:03 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Finally broke down and took some medication for my sinuses last night...I didn't sleep worth crap and have felt awful all day. Didn't even get in the pool because of it.

Oh well, breathing is so overrated. Dodgy

Heart Hug

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
07-09-2015, 11:36 PM
Yow, all you guys are having rough times Sad Big ol' hugs for the lotta ya Smile

Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
07-09-2015, 11:56 PM
No kidding.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

08-09-2015, 04:42 AM (This post was last modified: 08-09-2015 04:48 AM by Free Thought.)
"What you need to do is rest, rest, rest. That's what's going to get you over this. I've been resting all day and I got over it in five days."

No you fucking didn't, you condescending, hypochondriatic jackass; you had the sniffles. THE SNIFFLES. You didn't have what I had. I can tell you that now; you didn't have a goddamned thing wrong with you! You did NOT go through a viral infection topped by a secondary bacterial infection! How do I know? Because I fucking did!
You didn't lose sleep because you were coughing so hard you were retching and couldn't stop for hours. You didn't have gunk come out of your eye. You didn't lose your voice. You didn't have a throat so tight that drinking became a chore, nor was it so raw that breathing hurt. You didn't lose most of your hearing in one ear due to swelling. You didn't have high fevers. You didn't get exhausted and dizzy from standing up for too long, so don't pull that horseshit with me!

Don't fucking dare tell me that you had what I have and got over it in five days by laying about! And what the fuck do you think I was doing for the past two-odd weeks if not resting?! Fucking jumping jacks!? Resting is literally the only thing I've been able to do for all but the last two-something days! And now that I can stand and move for than two meters without getting dizzy I'm going to be pushed to start getting back into uni again and you tell me rest? Come the fuck off it, mate. And stop your pushing when you do.

I may be doing a lot better, but Uni still left me feeling tired as fuck; I'm a long while away from feeling right again, so hows about you take your bullshit not-sickness and shove it some place where it will fester into a real sickness for you, 'cause I don't want any of it.

... I needed that ...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
08-09-2015, 05:34 AM
CensoredCensoredCensored

For example: "oh oh eh oh I'm dying eh. Give me a tissue. I need a tissue. A tissue right now...ohhh I don't have enough air in my lungs to blow my nose." Dodgy I'm not blowing it for you, you whiny shit. You have enough air to yell at me.

Then in the room with the passive aggressive cunt: "This is an ocycodone 10 mg tablet crushed to go down his OG tube for pain." "Oh, so you crush it and then it just turns to water - that's interesting." Fuck you for implying I took his goddamn pain medicine. "Uh, no. I added water to it. So I could flush it down the tube." Bitch, please. You were in the goddamn room when inbrought in the crushed tablet that I mixed with water IN THE ROOM.

I still have another night of this... Ten minutes til shift report. You know they feeling when you're about to crawl out of your skin because you're so anxious to get the fuck away? So there. Another nurse gave my 6 o clocks because he knew I was at the breaking point.

Do NOT act like this much of an ass with the people that are there to take care of you. This is why there's a shortage and why we quit.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 2 users Like Nurse's post
08-09-2015, 07:46 AM
I wore a new pair of sneakers I had gotten as a birthday gift to work the other day. Now my toes hurt and the big toe nail is black/blue

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....