Sadcryface

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
10-09-2015, 12:46 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(10-09-2015 12:39 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Someone quick please smack me.

Sadcryface

Hug

Here, have this instead.

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
10-09-2015, 01:00 PM
10 hours of 'security' aka standing in one spot doing nothing.
There's gotta be laws against that or something, it's not fucking natural.

[Image: oscar.png]
10-09-2015, 01:02 PM
(10-09-2015 06:33 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(10-09-2015 01:57 AM)Nurse Wrote:  Crap. See this is what I get for being adventurous with sleep deprivation. 5 night shifts with 3 hours each day of sleep, and then after my last night going adventuring. I was just following along somewhere he'd been a million times, without him telling me where we were going. I'm 95% positive that was poison ivy we climbed through... And I had asked "tennis shoes or sandals?" "Sandals should be fine." For climbing up a river bank? Dodgy

I am so fucked. I'm going to be a big giant rash when I get to Canada. Goddammit. I'm calling the doctor in a few hours when everything opens and getting a prescription for prednisone. Maybe ask about a solu-medrol injection. It's gonna be ugly when this breaks out. It's gonna be everywhere but underneath where my t-shirt was. My shorts were...well short. Cause they're shorts. Fuuuuuck.

Any pics of the Canada trip posted may be me wrapped in a burka. Sad

Ok, rash hasn't broken out yet. I'm about 18 hours post initial exposure, and then had to go back down the bank 16 hours ago. Hopefully the swelling on my face is just from the mosquito bites - I noticed it at lunch yesterday.

I'm freaking out a bit.

Did you scrub with hot water and soap immediately?

The best over-the-counter treatment I've found is Zanfel®. It clears up the dermatitis in a couple of days.

Thanks - I'll pick some up just in case. Still no rash. Doesn't mean I won't still develop one, but certainly leaves me a little hopeful that I won't develop one at all.

I've either never come in contact with it before or I'm not allergic to it (which considering all the allergies I have, that would be near proof of the FSM). I've always been super careful through the years, but with all my wandering around in the woods, yard work, farm work, obstacle races, etc you'd think I'd have come across it. I was too worried about making sure I had sure footing and not coming across a water moccasin or copperhead. I said on the way back down, "Think this might be poison ivy? Leaves of three...we're probably fucked." "Huh. Hadn't had any problems with it before." Great.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
10-09-2015, 06:01 PM
(10-09-2015 06:26 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(10-09-2015 04:32 AM)Anjele Wrote:  She is the owner's daughter's best friend. He bought her lunch yesterday. Dodgy

I would accomplish more by banging my head on a wall.

I still think he's boffing her. Drinking Beverage

That's been brought up before...not sure if he is but I think he really wants to.

In other news, the new head of the billing department is probably boffing my boss. That's the buzz in several departments.

But today was a decent day at work. One bitch, who I really dislike, she is the boss's wife's best friend and a VP - though totally inept - got her ass royally chewed by my boss and I got to hear it all. Big Grin She loves to throw me under the bus...I got a little too much pleasure out of the fact that she threw herself under that bus today. Took days of stress off me. I will try to feel guilty about it some other time.

So fucking happy that tomorrow is Friday.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 7 users Like Anjele's post
10-09-2015, 07:06 PM (This post was last modified: 10-09-2015 07:12 PM by jennybee.)
People who are intentional assholes--that has been my day. And on my birthday, no less Tongue
[+] 3 users Like jennybee's post
10-09-2015, 08:45 PM
(10-09-2015 07:06 PM)jennybee Wrote:  People who are intentional assholes--that has been my day. And on my birthday, no less Tongue

Aw Sad

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
11-09-2015, 03:20 AM
10 hour shift turned into 11 hour shift.
I aint even mad bro.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
11-09-2015, 04:11 AM
(10-09-2015 12:39 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Someone quick please smack me.

Sadcryface
*HARD SMACK*

Aaaand done.

Was it good for you too?

*HUGS*
[+] 2 users Like Nishi Karano Kaze's post
11-09-2015, 12:35 PM
What is it with me and Thursday nights?

I always end up staying up too late and suffer on Friday...come tonight...I'll be too tired to do shit.

This morning, the alarm went off and it felt too early. I'm dragging and sooo sleepy.

Now, what really pisses me off...I can stay up late tonight...but I won't want to...

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post