12-09-2015, 01:34 AM
RE: Ranting corner
That thinking shit gets you in trouble, Muffs. Tongue

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-09-2015, 01:36 AM
(12-09-2015 01:31 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Fucking rough day at work today. I'm gonna call in sick tomorrow I think,

If you do, make sure it's last minute.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
12-09-2015, 02:17 AM
(12-09-2015 01:36 AM)pablo Wrote:  
(12-09-2015 01:31 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Fucking rough day at work today. I'm gonna call in sick tomorrow I think,

What he really needs to do is go in and throw all the ham he's got into it; slumped posture, heavy breathing, strained voice, violent wracking coughs, affecting dizziness. The whole 9 yards.

If he sells it and gets sent away, they'll have to pull somebody in mid-shift. And it'll fuck with the resident germaphobes.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
12-09-2015, 06:13 AM
(12-09-2015 01:36 AM)pablo Wrote:  

Is there any other way to phone in sick??

Everyone, well most people, went to a work conference up in Auckland. Of course I didn't get to go because I'm not full time. And of course the only people left were me and a bunch of useless old ladies who I didn't even know stilled worked here because last time I saw them was when we had stock take months ago.

So of course I'm the only competent one there, well, there was another guy but he was on security all day, and so I was backup checkout operator, covered security breaks, every single mother fucking customer inquiry. Every single goods taken down to the carpark for customers that required (always heavy shit they don't wanna take down themselves). Every phone inquiry. Getting boxes down from the tops so a customers shithead kid can look through them for this one type of plush toy thing only for us to not have it and them not buy anything wasting my fucking time. Oh and can't forget doing change-outs, re-merchandising all the star wars shit and board games. And of course doing half the staff's jobs for them because they're all useless.

OH and wanna know the best part? After 9 hours of this shit I decide I'm fucking going home, it was my home time and I'll be damned if I'm not leaving asap. And so the nightfil team leader comes up to me (I can't stand this bitch) and asks if I got a change-out done that I was asked to do. I told her I did most of it all that it needs is for stock from 1 box set to be moved to it, a 15minute job. She looks at me like I've done fuck all all day and that I should stay behind and finish this. I think she was about to ask me too until she saw my face in response. yeah, you best shut the fuck bitch. I was like fucking twitching waiting for her to say something. Luckily once she saw my face she just walked away. That bitch drives me up the fucking wall.

Talk about overworked, underpaid and under appreciated.

[Image: oscar.png]
12-09-2015, 07:11 AM
(12-09-2015 06:13 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Talk about overworked, underpaid and under appreciated.

We appreciate you Muffs Big Grin

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
12-09-2015, 07:12 AM
(12-09-2015 07:11 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(12-09-2015 06:13 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Talk about overworked, underpaid and under appreciated.

We appreciate you Muffs Big Grin

Yeah, the pay here might suck, but we luv ya Muffsy. Heart

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
12-09-2015, 09:25 AM (This post was last modified: 12-09-2015 09:34 AM by Lightvader.)
Yesterday was tiresome. The host of the party said that he expected 180 people to show up. People down up: 400+
So we were understaffed.
And then he has the gal to complain we aren't adequately serving the guests Angry
Die you motherfucking asshole. Die.
And then there is the people standing at the bar, demanding drinks , blocking the way for the servers so we can't bring drinks to the other guests, so they go to the bar and so on.
And when I asked them to move, they started complaining more. Well excuse me for trying to solve the problem you are causing and maintaining Dodgy

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
[+] 1 user Likes Lightvader's post
12-09-2015, 12:04 PM (This post was last modified: 12-09-2015 12:07 PM by jennybee.)
Ugh tree people here to cut down trees because previous owner did shit to this house. My neighbor keeps coming over to tell me how the trees should be cut down. Um, is this your property? No? Then, STFU! Wink
12-09-2015, 12:04 PM
Remember when I said that I wanted to rescue our friendship?

That wasn't an invitation for you to continue your denialism and blame-shifting. That wasn't a promise to say "I love you" again. That wasn't me denying that I own a share of the blame in our breakup.

That was me being a fucking fool.
[+] 2 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post