Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
12-09-2015, 03:41 PM
RE: Ranting corner
Yeah, I blocked her on my phone and on the musician's site we both are at, but I forgot Facebook, and it sends updates to my phone.

I had thought about answering the last one, but I think a dignified silence is the best approach for me.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-09-2015, 03:43 PM
(12-09-2015 03:41 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  Yeah, I blocked her on my phone and on the musician's site we both are at, but I forgot Facebook, and it sends updates to my phone.

I had thought about answering the last one, but I think a dignified silence is the best approach for me.

Thumbsup

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
12-09-2015, 03:45 PM
I mean, undignified silence is also OK Tongue

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
12-09-2015, 03:47 PM
(12-09-2015 03:43 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(12-09-2015 03:41 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  Yeah, I blocked her on my phone and on the musician's site we both are at, but I forgot Facebook, and it sends updates to my phone.

Thumbsup

Grownups are no fun Angry

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 1 user Likes Nurse's post
12-09-2015, 04:11 PM
She just messaged me again. I need to figure out how to block her onFB from my phone.
12-09-2015, 04:14 PM
(12-09-2015 04:11 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  She just messaged me again. I need to figure out how to block her onFB from my phone.

Go to facebook and pull her up and 'unfollow her'.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
12-09-2015, 04:19 PM
(12-09-2015 04:14 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(12-09-2015 04:11 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  She just messaged me again. I need to figure out how to block her onFB from my phone.

Go to facebook and pull her up and 'unfollow her'.

I had done that, and unfriended her as well, but she was still messaging me. Figured it out, and she's blocked now.
[+] 2 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
12-09-2015, 04:49 PM
(12-09-2015 04:19 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  
(12-09-2015 04:14 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Go to facebook and pull her up and 'unfollow her'.

I had done that, and unfriended her as well, but she was still messaging me. Figured it out, and she's blocked now.

I suppose it could be worse...

http://shrink4men.com/2011/05/27/what-do...telephone/

I dunno if this is for-real or not -- I suspect it is..... This chick keeps calling and leaving psychotic voice mail messages for weeks on this.... It's from like 15 years ago or so....... I remember hearing it years back, and laughing my ass off -- and being real, real glad -- it wasn't me getting all them calls...

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
12-09-2015, 04:54 PM
Yeah, this one isn't psycho, thankfully. At any rate, she will get exactly what she asked for.
12-09-2015, 10:42 PM
Ugh. Worry worry fret worry - rinse and repeat. Please let this be over soon. Sad