Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
05-11-2012, 05:01 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(05-11-2012 04:10 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  So I just watched the first episode of Game of Thrones for the first time.

Nobody told me it was so fucking raunchy!

There's boob flying around, there's people fucking, people getting fucked, midgets getting their dicks sucked, naked people left right and center.

Jesus, I was not prepared for that.

Oh well, only 19 episodes to go.
Yep, it's a straight boy's wet dream - huge swords, strong silent men and hookers with hearts of gold. What more can you ask for? Baby dragons? Well, you have those too...

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
05-11-2012, 05:15 AM
(05-11-2012 05:01 AM)Vera Wrote:  
(05-11-2012 04:10 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  So I just watched the first episode of Game of Thrones for the first time.

Nobody told me it was so fucking raunchy!

There's boob flying around, there's people fucking, people getting fucked, midgets getting their dicks sucked, naked people left right and center.

Jesus, I was not prepared for that.

Oh well, only 19 episodes to go.
Yep, it's a straight boy's wet dream - huge swords, strong silent men and hookers with hearts of gold. What more can you ask for? Baby dragons? Well, you have those too...

Just seen 2 episodes but I'm really liking it. Knew I would.
Pretty clear who the cunts are pretty early on. Hope that queen and her cunt of a son get what they deserve.
05-11-2012, 05:23 AM (This post was last modified: 05-11-2012 05:28 AM by Vera.)
(05-11-2012 05:15 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(05-11-2012 05:01 AM)Vera Wrote:  Yep, it's a straight boy's wet dream - huge swords, strong silent men and hookers with hearts of gold. What more can you ask for? Baby dragons? Well, you have those too...

Just seen 2 episodes but I'm really liking it. Knew I would.

Pretty clear who the cunts are pretty early on. Hope that queen and her cunt of a son get what they deserve.
I wouldn't hold my breath of I were you... it won't be anytime soon...

Well, I did gave up some time ago, when I realised I wasn't a straight boy, but I don't think it has happened yet. I forgot what their gods were called, but apparently their mills, too, grind exceedingly slowly.

05-11-2012, 05:26 AM
Man, that shit's boring as fuck. Tongue

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-11-2012, 05:30 AM
(05-11-2012 05:23 AM)Vera Wrote:  
(05-11-2012 05:15 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Just seen 2 episodes but I'm really liking it. Knew I would.

I wouldn't hold my breath of I were you... it won't be anytime soon...

Well, I did gave up some time ago, when I realised I wasn't a straight boy, but I don't think it has happened yet. I forgot what their gods were called, but apparently their mills, too, grind exceedingly slowly.
Talking about straight boy, I get the impression that the queens son is gay. If not his character, the actor is most certainly gay.
Just an observation.

John, just because it doesn't have Mrs Gwyneth in it, doesn't make it boring. Tongue
05-11-2012, 05:45 AM
(05-11-2012 05:30 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Talking about straight boy, I get the impression that the queens son is gay. If not his character, the actor is most certainly gay.
Just an observation.

John, just because it doesn't have Mrs Gwyneth in it, doesn't make it boring. Tongue
Well, I thought the character was basically a sociopath who got a hard-on from watching others suffer, regardless of their sex.

As for the actor, never really thought about it. And really, unless it's someone who's quite flamboyantly gay, you can't tell if someone's gay just by looking at them Smile

05-11-2012, 06:08 AM
(05-11-2012 05:45 AM)Vera Wrote:  
(05-11-2012 05:30 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Talking about straight boy, I get the impression that the queens son is gay. If not his character, the actor is most certainly gay.
Just an observation.

Well, I thought the character was basically a sociopath who got a hard-on from watching others suffer, regardless of their sex.

As for the actor, never really thought about it. And really, unless it's someone who's quite flamboyantly gay, you can't tell if someone's gay just by looking at them Smile
Son, I'm good at several things on this planet, being smart is one of them, being awesome another and I also have a very good intuition as to when one is a homo. And I'm telling ya, that kid... homo. You can tell because he has blonde hair. And his name is Jack Gleeson, the fact that his last name is "Gleeson" is another clue.

The interwebz never lies
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
05-11-2012, 06:17 AM
(05-11-2012 06:08 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Son, I'm good at several things on this planet, being smart is one of them, being awesome another and I also have a very good intuition as to when one is a homo. And I'm telling ya, that kid... homo. You can tell because he has blonde hair. And his name is Jack Gleeson, the fact that his last name is "Gleeson" is another clue.

The interwebz never lies
Haha, first time in my life I've been called 'son'. It's true I've dreamt I was a man, I even dreamt I was a gay man, but still... Drinking Beverage

However, I must admit that your reasons sound pretty convincing. Yes

05-11-2012, 07:08 AM
(05-11-2012 06:17 AM)Vera Wrote:  
(05-11-2012 06:08 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Son, I'm good at several things on this planet, being smart is one of them, being awesome another and I also have a very good intuition as to when one is a homo. And I'm telling ya, that kid... homo. You can tell because he has blonde hair. And his name is Jack Gleeson, the fact that his last name is "Gleeson" is another clue.

The interwebz never lies
Haha, first time in my life I've been called 'son'. It's true I've dreamt I was a man, I even dreamt I was a gay man, but still... Drinking Beverage

However, I must admit that your reasons sound pretty convincing. Yes
Just to clarify, I do know you're of the female variety Tongue , I just call everyone "son" as not to discriminate.
05-11-2012, 07:11 AM
(05-11-2012 07:08 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Just to clarify, I do know you're of the female variety Tongue , I just call everyone "son" as not to discriminate.
Just to clarify - I figured as much Smile