Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
13-09-2015, 03:30 PM
RE: Ranting corner
To call in sick again or to go to work? Consider

Good idea work, burn the place down so I don't need to do either! I'll get the petrol.

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-09-2015, 03:44 PM
It is scary easy to phone in sick at my work.
My flatmates tell about how they get questioned and 2nd guessed and all that. Me, I be like "yo, I'm sick" and the manager be like "ok sweet as, bye" "bye".

13-09-2015, 03:48 PM
Also, I find that the key to calling in 'sick' is to do it first thing in the morning so you sound like crap because you just woke up.

[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
13-09-2015, 04:04 PM
(13-09-2015 03:48 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Also, I find that the key to calling in 'sick' is to do it first thing in the morning so you sound like crap because you just woke up.

I nearly have to turn in a death certificate (my own) to take a sick day. Undecided

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
13-09-2015, 04:09 PM
(13-09-2015 04:04 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(13-09-2015 03:48 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Also, I find that the key to calling in 'sick' is to do it first thing in the morning so you sound like crap because you just woke up.

I nearly have to turn in a death certificate (my own) to take a sick day. Undecided

How do you turn a death certificate in if you're dead Consider

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
13-09-2015, 04:10 PM
(13-09-2015 04:09 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(13-09-2015 04:04 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I nearly have to turn in a death certificate (my own) to take a sick day. Undecided

How do you turn a death certificate in if you're dead Consider

Forgot the sarcasm font, my bad.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
13-09-2015, 04:12 PM
(13-09-2015 04:10 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(13-09-2015 04:09 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  How do you turn a death certificate in if you're dead Consider

Forgot the sarcasm font, my bad.

Tongue I know you were being sarcastic, so was I.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
13-09-2015, 04:53 PM
(13-09-2015 03:44 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  It is scary easy to phone in sick at my work.
My flatmates tell about how they get questioned and 2nd guessed and all that. Me, I be like "yo, I'm sick" and the manager be like "ok sweet as, bye" "bye".

Near has to have a doctors note saying he's sick and another saying he's better. How messed up is that?

And for him to come to the ultra sound to find out Hobbits gender, he needed a note from my doctor.....
13-09-2015, 05:00 PM
(13-09-2015 04:53 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(13-09-2015 03:44 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  It is scary easy to phone in sick at my work.

Near has to have a doctors note saying he's sick and another saying he's better. How messed up is that?

And for him to come to the ultra sound to find out Hobbits gender, he needed a note from my doctor.....

Can't imagine what he would need to go to a funeral.

13-09-2015, 05:02 PM
(13-09-2015 05:00 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(13-09-2015 04:53 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Near has to have a doctors note saying he's sick and another saying he's better. How messed up is that?

Can't imagine what he would need to go to a funeral.

Probably a limb.

On a side note. I have an aunt pushing for the great president trump....

Can't believe I share DNA with these people.
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post