Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
14-09-2015, 07:07 AM
RE: Ranting corner
Aunt Flow - cockblocking Eves everywhere for 6000 years.

Argh. And I had plans for tonight. Angry

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Nurse's post
14-09-2015, 07:08 AM
Aunt Flow???

Bwaaahahahhahah...

Hadn't heard that one....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
14-09-2015, 07:12 AM
(14-09-2015 07:07 AM)Nurse Wrote:  Aunt Flow - cockblocking Eves everywhere for 6000 years.

Meanwhile, nature's like:

[Image: PISr5FX.jpg]

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
14-09-2015, 07:13 AM
Hold it???? THen what???

heh

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
14-09-2015, 07:15 AM
(14-09-2015 07:13 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Hold it???? THen what???

heh

Then nothing Weeping

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 1 user Likes Nurse's post
14-09-2015, 07:16 AM
(14-09-2015 07:07 AM)Nurse Wrote:  Aunt Flow - cockblocking Eves everywhere for 6000 years.

Damn her and her "Name Your Price" tool.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 2 users Like JDog554's post
14-09-2015, 07:17 AM
All I'm sayin' is that real men ought not be afraid to part the Red Sea.

... I kid, I don't know shit here...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
14-09-2015, 08:25 AM
(14-09-2015 07:17 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  All I'm sayin' is that real men ought not be afraid to part the Red Sea.

... I kid, I don't know shit here...

Well, it went totally over my head until you posted, so you know more than me. Tongue

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
14-09-2015, 09:15 AM
So, last night I was watching a show on Netflix with husband, we were doing the rapid fire...one episide after another...

I suddenly notice its 11:30 and I need to get my ass to bed.

I toss and turn for the next hour and half.

Then the dog comes into the room, no big deal except he's noisy. Lick lick lick.

Then, around 1:30 I'm finally asleep, the dog starts ferociously barking...

Now I'm awake...again...

I get out of bed and look out the window. There's a deer meandering down the street. While it might hear the excessive barking (very muffled) its not fussed, and pauses on our lawn to nibble on a weed or blade of grass...

Dodgy

At 2am I went downstairs, the tv is off, but husband is texting his brother (bil works all hours).

I'm nodding off when he and the dog come into the room...dog is bouncing around following hubby about the room -- hubby gives the dog a treat at night -- no way the dog is going to miss that shit.

At 5:30 hubby wakes me up..not intentially...he was asleep and elbowed me. Angry

I look at the clock and think...shit I've got an hour until I have to get up and begin the day...

Sadcryface

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

14-09-2015, 09:30 AM
(14-09-2015 09:15 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I get out of bed and look out the window. There's a deer meandering down the street. While it might hear the excessive barking (very muffled) its not fussed, and pauses on our lawn to nibble on a weed or blade of grass...

You yanks have the most majestic wildlife.