Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
14-09-2015, 11:35 PM
RE: Ranting corner
Ohhh shit that's the time late for work.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-09-2015, 12:15 AM (This post was last modified: 15-09-2015 12:23 AM by Lienda Bella.)
Dear
Derpvon Smit (two person nickname)

I was with you when you pointed out the double standards some pull with religion and race. I find myself repeatedly disappointed, and you're now added to the list of them! Looks obviously aren't everything! More than three I've enjoyed are against calling a race criminal because of one A-hole's actions, but then turn around and dump the same shaming BS on another. That is not equality. We both agree there. The same exact pattern is being done when concerning terrorists who feel inspired by Islam, vs. idiots inspired by Christianity. You pointed out that it's chicken to give extreme effort to avoid using the word terrorist for a terrorist of one belief, but turning a hypocritical '180 and hammering down another religion like a hypocrite, doing the same things one just said not to do toward the favored belief. I get it. Double standards are hypocrisy. I know! Thanks a bunch. Another guy I liked spoke in favor of femi-failures that discriminate males like hypocrites.

Now, saying that someone over-weight deserves to be treated like absolute garbage because of a disorder pisses me off! Being a toxic jerk toward someone with a disorder is wrong, Smit! I am disappointed with you there, Derp Smit. You are an ignorant, unsightly idiot about this topic! I know you won't read this, because you're on YouTube feeling like some ego deity.

By all means, raise all the awareness toward health and toward the difficulty the health staff have to cope with all you want. That's not the same thing as being an out unworthy ego trip, like the loser you promoted there. What do you think when someone promotes a homophobe? There you go.

"There's everything wrong with BLAH BLAH BLAH." You know what? You're apparently incapable of understanding. (funny irony...) When's the last time you had an addiction? Just because it's easy for you in one area, doesn't make it that way for them. Have you worked as a single parent, taking care of two kids and working two jobs that force you to sit on your ass nearly every day for years!? Did you get beat up when your parents fed you and you didn't finish your plate? Did you starve for years on end as a child, and grow up fearing being hungry again?

Are you uncomfortable that when you get down to a certain size you'll see hideous hips and groin? Do you like it when people treat you like you're too dumb to use a mirror? Did you have a spouse or someone else that would lock you in a closet or room for long periods of time, where you can't so much as jump if you wanted? Must be great to begin to finally experience some personal choice and start to feel so free, and then your kind comes along.
15-09-2015, 10:20 AM
fuck everything

[+] 5 users Like Escape Artist's post
15-09-2015, 10:38 AM
I open my screened windows a crack to enjoy the beautiful autumn like breezes a few days ago and ..... Godamnfucking flys! I am pretty certain at least a couple were "born/hatched" here while I was away for the weekend. Facepalm They are behaving as if I'm the "parent" fly!!!

My kitchen has turned into the fucking Amityville Horror. Angry WTF?!

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
15-09-2015, 10:45 AM
I really want to make a bundt cake...Consider

Hmmmm, I've got some cake flour...

Wonder if it's still good?

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

15-09-2015, 10:58 AM
(15-09-2015 10:45 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I really want to make a bundt cake...Consider

Hmmmm, I've got some cake flour...

Wonder if it's still good?

You'd be able to tell real fast if the flour had gone off. If you want an easy test just mix a bit of water in it and cook it in a skillet for a minute. If it doesn't taste off it is fine.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
15-09-2015, 11:32 AM
Wow. So not only did I not get that place I was looking to rent, but now that I'm having to start the fuck over in looking, my fucking browser is moving at a snail's fucking pace. fml

15-09-2015, 11:33 AM
(15-09-2015 11:32 AM)Escape Artist Wrote:  Wow. So not only did I not get that place I was looking to rent, but now that I'm having to start the fuck over in looking, my fucking browser is moving at a snail's fucking pace. fml

Sad Hug

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
15-09-2015, 01:06 PM
My fucking cuntbag of an aunt just decided it would be a marvelous idea to send me and my entire immediate family a story about a friend of a friend of hers witnessing a horrific motorcycle accident.

If this in and of itself weren't enough to rip open that fresh wound, the entire point of the story was that a bunch of kids said a prayer and THAT is why the people involved lived.

FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKING CUNT! I was in a fairly decent mood today for a fucking change. Fuck your stupid fucking prayers, fuck your stupid fucking god, fuck you for being an insensitive cunt.

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 3 users Like itsnotmeitsyou's post
15-09-2015, 01:07 PM
(15-09-2015 11:32 AM)Escape Artist Wrote:  Wow. So not only did I not get that place I was looking to rent,

awwww damn....

Hug Heart

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces