Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
15-09-2015, 01:15 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(15-09-2015 10:58 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(15-09-2015 10:45 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I really want to make a bundt cake...Consider

Hmmmm, I've got some cake flour...

Wonder if it's still good?

You'd be able to tell real fast if the flour had gone off. If you want an easy test just mix a bit of water in it and cook it in a skillet for a minute. If it doesn't taste off it is fine.

It didn't pass my sniff test...also it's kinda likely there wasn't enough AND the best buy date was last year...wow...yeah..I haven't baked a real cake since last year.

I'll have to wait until Friday to buy more cake flour. Sad

I also realized just now I'm out of ground ginger too. (I was going to make a pumpkin spice cake). Sure I could have worked around that tho...

Sooooooo....

Dinner is kinda messed up now.

I really wanted to celebrate Tuesday. Blush

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-09-2015, 01:19 PM
(15-09-2015 01:06 PM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  My fucking cuntbag of an aunt just decided it would be a marvelous idea to send me and my entire immediate family a story about a friend of a friend of hers witnessing a horrific motorcycle accident.

If this in and of itself weren't enough to rip open that fresh wound, the entire point of the story was that a bunch of kids said a prayer and THAT is why the people involved lived.

FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKING CUNT! I was in a fairly decent mood today for a fucking change. Fuck your stupid fucking prayers, fuck your stupid fucking god, fuck you for being an insensitive cunt.

I once had a hospital chaplain ask if it would comfort me if he prayed with me....

I told him the only thing that'd make me feel better would be a sixpack of beer and a handjob from a candy striper......

Never saw him again....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
15-09-2015, 01:37 PM
(15-09-2015 01:06 PM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  My fucking cuntbag of an aunt just decided it would be a marvelous idea to send me and my entire immediate family a story about a friend of a friend of hers witnessing a horrific motorcycle accident.

If this in and of itself weren't enough to rip open that fresh wound, the entire point of the story was that a bunch of kids said a prayer and THAT is why the people involved lived.

FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKING CUNT! I was in a fairly decent mood today for a fucking change. Fuck your stupid fucking prayers, fuck your stupid fucking god, fuck you for being an insensitive cunt.
Some people.

*Big manly hug that's totally not gay. . . well perhaps a bit.*
[+] 3 users Like Nishi Karano Kaze's post
15-09-2015, 01:38 PM
(15-09-2015 01:19 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  

I once had a hospital chaplain ask if it would comfort me if he prayed with me....

I told him the only thing that'd make me feel better would be a sixpack of beer and a handjob from a candy striper......

Never saw him again....
So he ran of with the beer and the handjob did he. . . clever guy.
[+] 2 users Like Nishi Karano Kaze's post
15-09-2015, 01:47 PM
(15-09-2015 01:37 PM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  

Some people.

I'm ok with a little gay. Wink

Fucking seriously, though. What the fuck is wrong with people? Who the fuck sees a story about someone getting mangled in a motorcycle wreck and thinks "Hey, I got a great idea. I'll send this to the family that just lost their father in a horrible motorcycle wreck, including the girl that was on the bike with him at the time."

Angry Angry Angry Angry Censored Censored Censored Censored

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 4 users Like itsnotmeitsyou's post
15-09-2015, 01:52 PM
(15-09-2015 01:47 PM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  
(15-09-2015 01:37 PM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  Some people.

I'm ok with a little gay. Wink

Fucking seriously, though. What the fuck is wrong with people? Who the fuck sees a story about someone getting mangled in a motorcycle wreck and thinks "Hey, I got a great idea. I'll send this to the family that just lost their father in a horrible motorcycle wreck, including the girl that was on the bike with him at the time."

Angry Angry Angry Angry Censored Censored Censored Censored

Hug
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
15-09-2015, 08:20 PM
Only 1183 Gwynnies in my Gwynnies folder. Laugh out load

Had to make a new one to find the new desktop wallpaper. When I look through 'em slowly, I get stuck, and forget what I'm doing. Big Grin

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
15-09-2015, 08:56 PM
Re: RE: Ranting corner
(15-09-2015 08:20 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Only 1183 Gwynnies in my Gwynnies folder. Laugh out load

Had to make a new one to find the new desktop wallpaper. When I look through 'em slowly, I get stuck, and forget what I'm doing. Big Grin

I have folders like that. I try to sort them, have tried for years, but I always get stuck.

My rant: it looks like I have an appointment with a surgeon right before my birthday. Me and the kids will have cake and stupid party hats, anyway.
[+] 3 users Like mecanna's post
15-09-2015, 09:23 PM
(15-09-2015 01:47 PM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  Fucking seriously, though. What the fuck is wrong with people? Who the fuck sees a story about someone getting mangled in a motorcycle wreck and thinks "Hey, I got a great idea. I'll send this to the family that just lost their father in a horrible motorcycle wreck, including the girl that was on the bike with him at the time."

It's par for the course Dodgy They likely see it as "God planned the whole thing so that one or more of them would be brought to the light". People said this to me after my sister died too. "Oh, God is calling you". Really? He can't use a fucking telephone? He has to kill people horrifically to get their attention? It's the ugliest part of an ugly religion, that they consciously try to get to emotionally fragile people *and think it's the right thing to do*. FUCK these people Angry FUCK them to buggery.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
15-09-2015, 09:24 PM
(15-09-2015 08:56 PM)mecanna Wrote:  My rant: it looks like I have an appointment with a surgeon right before my birthday. Me and the kids will have cake and stupid party hats, anyway.

Hug

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post