Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
15-09-2015, 10:46 PM
Re: Ranting corner
One more: my cat Peaches has to eat prescription food that prevents to formation of crystals inthe bladder to stay alive. Even though I've cut the portion down dramatically, he's still gaining weight. I'm afraid he won't live too much longer. He is old as fuck and it's probably close to his time ... but I prefer to blame the food.

Okay...two more. I haven't been able to post pictures for three or four days. Weeping But if the problem persists I'll take it to the appropriate area.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like mecanna's post
15-09-2015, 10:54 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(15-09-2015 09:23 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(15-09-2015 01:47 PM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  Fucking seriously, though. What the fuck is wrong with people? Who the fuck sees a story about someone getting mangled in a motorcycle wreck and thinks "Hey, I got a great idea. I'll send this to the family that just lost their father in a horrible motorcycle wreck, including the girl that was on the bike with him at the time."

It's par for the course Dodgy They likely see it as "God planned the whole thing so that one or more of them would be brought to the light". People said this to me after my sister died too. "Oh, God is calling you". Really? He can't use a fucking telephone? He has to kill people horrifically to get their attention? It's the ugliest part of an ugly religion, that they consciously try to get to emotionally fragile people *and think it's the right thing to do*. FUCK these people Angry FUCK them to buggery.

It's a perfectly cromulent defense mechanism.

IF bad thing THEN Goddidit for reasons.

Rock-chewing stupid, but I can't judge too hard what lets people sleep at night.

... this is my signature!
[+] 3 users Like cjlr's post
15-09-2015, 10:55 PM
(15-09-2015 10:46 PM)mecanna Wrote:  One more: my cat Peaches has to eat prescription food that prevents to formation of crystals inthe bladder to stay alive. Even though I've cut the portion down dramatically, he's still gaining weight. I'm afraid he won't live too much longer. He is old as fuck and it's probably close to his time ... but I prefer to blame the food.

Okay...two more. I haven't been able to post pictures for three or four days. Weeping But if the problem persists I'll take it to the appropriate area.

Hug My dog had to have something removed off her paw, I am hoping everything is going to be okay. I hope Peaches will be okay as well. Heart
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
15-09-2015, 11:03 PM
Re: Ranting corner
Poor doggy! What's tbe matter with his paw?

Well, Peaches has slowly gained about 4 lbs in the course of a year, despite portion control and exercise. He's gained about 3 more in the last month alone. I'm afraid his parts are shitting out. The prescription food CAUSES the erosion of bone density, resulting in rubber-jaw and bones too weak to stand. I've explored all other options, so I suppose a natural as possible death would be preferable to those side effects. I just want to think he'll be with me forever. He might have another two years, or two months before the side effects take hold and I have to do something. I dunno, I'd rather him pass away here, in peace, than have to put him down.
[+] 1 user Likes mecanna's post
15-09-2015, 11:30 PM
(15-09-2015 11:03 PM)mecanna Wrote:  Poor doggy! What's tbe matter with his paw?

Well, Peaches has slowly gained about 4 lbs in the course of a year, despite portion control and exercise. He's gained about 3 more in the last month alone. I'm afraid his parts are shitting out. The prescription food CAUSES the erosion of bone density, resulting in rubber-jaw and bones too weak to stand. I've explored all other options, so I suppose a natural as possible death would be preferable to those side effects. I just want to think he'll be with me forever. He might have another two years, or two months before the side effects take hold and I have to do something. I dunno, I'd rather him pass away here, in peace, than have to put him down.

My dog had skin cancer in the past, but we caught it quickly. We found another growth on her paw and had it removed. I am hoping its nothing and just waiting for test results. I hate the waiting!

I hope Peaches beats the odds and stays with you for a long time Heart
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
15-09-2015, 11:42 PM
Good luck dogs and cats!

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 3 users Like Banjo's post
16-09-2015, 12:11 AM
(15-09-2015 11:42 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Good luck dogs and cats!

Thanks Big Grin

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
16-09-2015, 12:08 PM
First FT hits me up before coffee this morning to temporariy ban him....

Then my dentist office called. It seems the girl who cleans my teeth has a thing the day of my appointment. So option one is switch to a different hygienist, or two; put off the appointment or three; go today and she'll see me because today is actually her day off and she can fit in people who do want to go at the last minute..

So yeah, I went with today since the only thing I've got going on is a date with a scrub brush and a toilet.

Dodgy

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

16-09-2015, 12:34 PM
(16-09-2015 12:08 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  First FT hits me up before coffee this morning to temporariy ban him....

FT? That sweet lil' bastard? He's a witch! Ban him!

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
16-09-2015, 01:46 PM
(16-09-2015 12:08 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  First FT hits me up before coffee this morning to temporariy ban him....

Then my dentist office called. It seems the girl who cleans my teeth has a thing the day of my appointment. So option one is switch to a different hygienist, or two; put off the appointment or three; go today and she'll see me because today is actually her day off and she can fit in people who do want to go at the last minute..

So yeah, I went with today since the only thing I've got going on is a date with a scrub brush and a toilet.

Dodgy

Should have sent FT to the dentist... after upgrading to a root canal. Evil_monster

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post