Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
16-09-2015, 02:28 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(15-09-2015 01:07 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(15-09-2015 11:32 AM)Escape Artist Wrote:  Wow. So not only did I not get that place I was looking to rent,

awwww damn....

Hug Heart

Yeah, feeling kind of demoralized at the moment. I was really hoping we could be done with the whole affair that quickly, but no such luck. Sad I am turning into an uber-cuntnugget over this shit. I want Revs here, like yesterday. Undecided

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Escape Artist's post
16-09-2015, 02:34 PM
Nishi Hug hope you get some sleep sometime...no time zones tho?

EA...I want Revs to get to you too...Heart he needs you as much I think.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
16-09-2015, 02:34 PM
(16-09-2015 02:28 PM)Escape Artist Wrote:  
(15-09-2015 01:07 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  awwww damn....

Hug Heart

Yeah, feeling kind of demoralized at the moment. I was really hoping we could be done with the whole affair that quickly, but no such luck. Sad I am turning into an uber-cuntnugget over this shit. I want Revs here, like yesterday. Undecided

Hug

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
16-09-2015, 02:48 PM
Thanks Moms and morondog Hug

Just gotta buck up again. It hit me hard not getting that place. I did that dumb thing I do and had already imagined us living there, etc. Shy Facepalm

I dunno. I'm upset with myself because I kind of thought this part of things would be easy-ish. The area I was originally looking at has a large rental community so there's usually at least something up for rent out there but it gets snatched up very quickly. I've expanded my search area (though I may still be being a little too picky, I dunno) so I am hoping for more luck, but today I just drove and drove and drove and felt like I did so aimlessly with no real plan, and just.... Undecided

16-09-2015, 02:55 PM
Hang in there, EA. You'll get you guys a place, you will.
[+] 2 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
16-09-2015, 03:20 PM
(16-09-2015 02:48 PM)Escape Artist Wrote:  Thanks Moms and morondog Hug

Just gotta buck up again. It hit me hard not getting that place. I did that dumb thing I do and had already imagined us living there, etc. Shy Facepalm

I dunno. I'm upset with myself because I kind of thought this part of things would be easy-ish. The area I was originally looking at has a large rental community so there's usually at least something up for rent out there but it gets snatched up very quickly. I've expanded my search area (though I may still be being a little too picky, I dunno) so I am hoping for more luck, but today I just drove and drove and drove and felt like I did so aimlessly with no real plan, and just.... Undecided

You know... I used to try to do shit perfectly, but I never got much done. These days I just settle for even a crappy solution *initially* and then press forward from there. I apply this philosophy to everything including work. So if your priority is getting Revs over there, I dunno. My way of doing it would be to find some shitty apartment that's convenient for work but too small/too noisy/too... whatever, and just tell the boyo to get his ass over here. Just a thought Shy

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
16-09-2015, 04:47 PM
Ea just hugs...You'll get there.

My latest rant:

What a day! I've got a headache after going to the dentist..why?!
Big iOS update....

Fucking phone went to "sleep" and it stopped the download. Weeping I only had 3 minutes to go too.

Now it says it must start over. Wtf?

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
16-09-2015, 04:48 PM
Oh.wow before it said 15 minutes now it says 40?!

16-09-2015, 05:26 PM
(16-09-2015 03:20 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(16-09-2015 02:48 PM)Escape Artist Wrote:  Thanks Moms and morondog Hug

You know... I used to try to do shit perfectly, but I never got much done. These days I just settle for even a crappy solution *initially* and then press forward from there. I apply this philosophy to everything including work. So if your priority is getting Revs over there, I dunno. My way of doing it would be to find some shitty apartment that's convenient for work but too small/too noisy/too... whatever, and just tell the boyo to get his ass over here. Just a thought Shy

Convenient to work will be in the Baylor University area. College students. Hobo

16-09-2015, 06:02 PM
(14-09-2015 06:04 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  Had to drive into Austin today for business. It's about a 45 minute trip each way. Sitting in one position that long sets my hip on fire, so I'm limping around the house knowing that even my cane will do no good.

Fuck, sometimes I get tired of being in pain all the time.

/whine

I hear ya'. Weeping

[Image: Beddoe%20post%20op%204c.jpg]

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post