Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
16-09-2015, 06:12 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(16-09-2015 06:02 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(14-09-2015 06:04 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  Had to drive into Austin today for business. It's about a 45 minute trip each way. Sitting in one position that long sets my hip on fire, so I'm limping around the house knowing that even my cane will do no good.

Fuck, sometimes I get tired of being in pain all the time.

/whine

I hear ya'. Weeping

[Image: Beddoe%20post%20op%204c.jpg]

Damn Chas! Gasp
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-09-2015, 06:14 PM
(16-09-2015 06:02 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(14-09-2015 06:04 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  Had to drive into Austin today for business. It's about a 45 minute trip each way. Sitting in one position that long sets my hip on fire, so I'm limping around the house knowing that even my cane will do no good.

Fuck, sometimes I get tired of being in pain all the time.

/whine

I hear ya'. Weeping

[Image: Beddoe%20post%20op%204c.jpg]

Chas,
That is unbelievable...it's amazing what the docs can do but I also know how rough bone pain is.

Feel better.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
16-09-2015, 08:33 PM
People in this house Facepalm

While I'm out taking the dog on his nightly sniff....

Hubby comes home. He knows he's eating left-overs for dinner. He decides on the chicken (I had to roast a chicken Monday because of the dinner he messed up by making it too spicy for anyone to eat).

Last night, I made meat loaf, mashed potatoes, green beans. And there was plenty left over to get another meal for the four of us....

Today for lunch he made himself a meatloaf sandwich so make that dinner for three of us Dodgy

So, I walk into the house (after having to knock since he locked the door after he entered), and see him with a plate of chicken, and a big pile of mashed potatoes.

He said he wanted even up the meal...

So then older son takes that too spicy pork and puts it on top of the rest of mashed potatoes.

No one eats the green beans because (they say) it gives them gas (how they know this for sure is questionable).

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

17-09-2015, 04:56 AM
Oh I see how it goes. I guess yesterday wasn't all about being tired. My VISA has also been misused. So now my account is in the red. Someone has spent dkr 5200,- (Oh you don't use that currency hold on. . . about $ 790,-)

So YAY! Well at least the money should be coming back the problem is that I'm going on the annual family weekend vacation next week and will be away for the rest of the month as I pit stop before and after at my mom and stepdads. Now I have to go around with all my money on my person. . . well if the money even gets back on my account before I leave. It's so stupid that things like that happens when it's most of a bother.

Oh and naturally since I'm suffering from anxiety I get all riled up and build worst case scenarios to go along with it. But I think I'll manage that kind of stuff.
[+] 2 users Like Nishi Karano Kaze's post
17-09-2015, 08:10 AM
(17-09-2015 04:56 AM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  Oh I see how it goes. I guess yesterday wasn't all about being tired. My VISA has also been misused. So now my account is in the red. Someone has spent dkr 5200,- (Oh you don't use that currency hold on. . . about $ 790,-)

So YAY! Well at least the money should be coming back the problem is that I'm going on the annual family weekend vacation next week and will be away for the rest of the month as I pit stop before and after at my mom and stepdads. Now I have to go around with all my money on my person. . . well if the money even gets back on my account before I leave. It's so stupid that things like that happens when it's most of a bother.

Oh and naturally since I'm suffering from anxiety I get all riled up and build worst case scenarios to go along with it. But I think I'll manage that kind of stuff.

Hug
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
17-09-2015, 08:51 AM
Just rest my eyes I said, I'll only be half an hour tops I said... next minute, 2:40am.. fuuuuuuck.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
17-09-2015, 09:04 AM
I'm starting to worry that my "I love my Gwynnies" facebook is inhabited by creeps that want me to role play Gwynnies. It's not fun when I'm not the craziest person in the room. Hobo

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like houseofcantor's post
17-09-2015, 09:07 AM
(17-09-2015 09:04 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  I'm starting to worry that my "I love my Gwynnies" facebook is inhabited by creeps that want me to role play Gwynnies. It's not fun when I'm not the craziest person in the room. Hobo

Do you need the Gwynnie mask back?

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 3 users Like itsnotmeitsyou's post
17-09-2015, 09:10 AM
(17-09-2015 09:04 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  I'm starting to worry that my "I love my Gwynnies" facebook is inhabited by creeps that want me to role play Gwynnies. It's not fun when I'm not the craziest person in the room. Hobo

It might make you somewhat crazy if you think that yet still roleplay her. Or perhaps just a perv.
[+] 1 user Likes Nishi Karano Kaze's post
17-09-2015, 09:50 AM
(17-09-2015 09:10 AM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  

It might make you somewhat crazy if you think that yet still roleplay her.

Don't roleplay Gwyneth. Roleplay Gwynnite. I don't know, never thought about it much, mostly I don't communicate with people. Just recently there's been chatter on the pix I post.

If people think "I love Gwyneth Paltrow" is run by Gwyneth Paltrow... yeah, you're right. I shouldn't even be talking to them. Hobo

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user