Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
17-09-2015, 11:06 AM
RE: Ranting corner
Well this sucks...

My old ass first generation iPad just isn't cutting it anymore. Sad it can't be updated and whatever apps I used to have no longer work because there's no support for them.

I've been saving money since January to get a new one....I would have had enough but my kid decided he wanted a laptop for his birthday. Since he NEVER asks for much and the computer he was using was just slow...I used my iPad money.

At the time most or the apps were still working (some would crash) but I could easily browse the forum.

Until now...

The past couple days have been miserable. Pages stop loading or become stuck, the thing doesn't always want to unlock or even shut down.

And I'm still not even half way to a new one (iPad 2 air).....

So, if you see me online and I'm not posting its because I'm on my iPhone.

Which I'll admit is tedious to post from.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-09-2015, 11:42 AM
That sux, moms. My iPad posts like dicklick, I avoid using it here.

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
17-09-2015, 03:32 PM
I cannot move away from my mother fast enough. Facepalm But moving away from her might kill me. Weeping

[+] 1 user Likes Escape Artist's post
17-09-2015, 04:19 PM
(17-09-2015 11:06 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Well this sucks...

My old ass first generation iPad just isn't cutting it anymore. Sad it can't be updated and whatever apps I used to have no longer work because there's no support for them.

I've been saving money since January to get a new one....I would have had enough but my kid decided he wanted a laptop for his birthday. Since he NEVER asks for much and the computer he was using was just slow...I used my iPad money.

At the time most or the apps were still working (some would crash) but I could easily browse the forum.

Until now...

The past couple days have been miserable. Pages stop loading or become stuck, the thing doesn't always want to unlock or even shut down.

Maybe you could find a gently used iPad 2? I know that feels. I had to save for quite a while to get mine too.

You might be able to find one really cheap on eBay or something, and in the meantime keep saving... There will be a new one eventually lol and then you'll be ready for another upgrade because the iPad 2 will start to crap out, but you'll be ready!

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
17-09-2015, 04:27 PM (This post was last modified: 17-09-2015 05:34 PM by Anjele.)

Until now...

I have been having trouble with the forum loading lately on my laptop. It may be because there is just so much data now or it's all the videos and pics...not sure. But I often have hit to the view new threads more than once to get it to load.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
17-09-2015, 05:23 PM
(17-09-2015 04:27 PM)Anjele Wrote:  

Until now...

I have been having trouble with the forum loading lately on my laptop. It may be because there is just so much data now or it's all the videos and pics...not sure. But I often have to the view new threads more than once to get it to load.

Yeah, lately it's been the images and videos that are causing me issues.

I know I can't open any music threads because of the vids.

But lately images seem to be tripping me up. But if I'm on my phone or the computer I've got no problem.

It's frustrating.

Smerc: I have thought about the eBay thing...but I want/need the one with a shit ton of storage....believe it or not...

Also, I can't even surf eBay on my iPad (or visit the apple store for that matter).

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

17-09-2015, 06:53 PM
I just want to find a place to live so my boyfriend can *finally* fly out to Texas! Weeping

[+] 3 users Like Escape Artist's post
17-09-2015, 08:47 PM
The guys at my bike store, where I get all my bicycle maintenance needs covered, have the best customer service.

I though banks had great customer service, bike stores are where its at.
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
17-09-2015, 11:05 PM
Okay. I decided to unfollow that person on FB, and then undid the unfollow Laugh out load

Her quotes are so out of control, I don't know where to begin. lol But, FB is now going to be adding a dislike button. baaaawaahhhaaa! Evil_monsterLaugh out load

Be true to yourself. Heart
[+] 2 users Like Deidre32's post
18-09-2015, 01:58 AM
When you stay up until 4am playing league with your pals and you have an interview in six hours.