27-09-2015, 03:29 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(27-09-2015 03:29 PM)Escape Artist Wrote:  Two words: my mother Facepalm

Hug
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-09-2015, 03:37 PM
A. Not every store carries non latex condoms. What the fuck is up with that?
B. Not every store puts them in the family planning section - thanks for making me search for them, assholes
C. I finally find non latex condoms (super fucking small print so I'm having to squint at all the boxes) next to a huge line of people at the pharmacy. Why couldn't they have put them beside the pregnancy tests and lube like every fucking other store?

Ugh. That was worse than buying tampons with pizza and chocolate ice cream.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 2 users Like Nurse's post
27-09-2015, 04:22 PM
Also, and this should probably be a rant of its own, why in the great holy fuck is Plan B $50?!?!

Jesus fucking Christ on a stick.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 3 users Like Nurse's post
27-09-2015, 04:56 PM
(24-09-2015 08:46 AM)Imathinker Wrote:  We're supposed to write a paper about a misconception and why it factually false. My prof won't let me write a paper about how evolution is factually true and why so many people don't accept it. She said for the entire semester we will stay away from politics and religion. In my head I'm thinking "yeah, why the fuck would we want to challenge peoples' ideas? Let's just let them keep believing bs". She said she "just wants people to be comfortable." Why the fuck are we at college, to be comfortable? No. To learn and have ideas challenged. What an idiotic attitude, religion is one of the most, maybe THE most important social issue and we can't even discuss it for fear of offending people. Anyway now I have to come up with something else to write about.

Write it anyways. When she protests, take it to the dean. Drinking Beverage

Screw her cowardice.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
27-09-2015, 05:01 PM
(24-09-2015 09:21 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Fine, but only because I enjoy a bit of bridge humor and that cracked me up.

You're getting haircut picture though because I can't be fucked going downstairs to the garage to take a photo of my bike tyres. Deal with it.

[Image: 20150925_151236.jpg]

That's the 'before' pic, right? Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
27-09-2015, 05:15 PM
(27-09-2015 04:22 PM)Nurse Wrote:  Also, and this should probably be a rant of its own, why in the great holy fuck is Plan B $50?!?!

Ikr? Luckily it's pretty much a one time purchase to keep in the house for emergencies. Still it should be much cheaper. Heck for someone on a tight budget that could be the cost of a week's groceries or more!

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
27-09-2015, 07:13 PM
Fuck daylight savings is annoying. Lost an hour because my phone didn't change time...

[Image: oscar.png]
28-09-2015, 06:26 AM
(27-09-2015 04:22 PM)Nurse Wrote:  Also, and this should probably be a rant of its own, why in the great holy fuck is Plan B $50?!?!

Because NOT having kids is totally worth $50.

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 5 users Like itsnotmeitsyou's post
28-09-2015, 07:32 AM
(27-09-2015 05:01 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(24-09-2015 09:21 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Fine, but only because I enjoy a bit of bridge humor and that cracked me up.

You're getting haircut picture though because I can't be fucked going downstairs to the garage to take a photo of my bike tyres. Deal with it.

[Image: 20150925_151236.jpg]

That's the 'before' pic, right? Consider

fuck off, it's not getting any shorter than that that's for damn sure.

[Image: oscar.png]