Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
28-09-2015, 09:54 AM
RE: Ranting corner
I'm sleepy...

I might have to change my shopping routine. That's not a good thing.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-09-2015, 11:03 AM
I'm loving the extra hours at work for the fact that I get more monies and manager training, but at the end of the day, my feet hate it...
28-09-2015, 12:40 PM
Yeah...off work early...

...boo...so I can go to the dentist and then for a flu shot...

...maybe I will get a new toothbrush out of the deal. Dodgy

Livin' large. Undecided

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
28-09-2015, 12:44 PM
(28-09-2015 12:40 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Yeah...off work early...

...boo...so I can go to the dentist and then for a flu shot...

...maybe I will get a new toothbrush out of the deal. Dodgy

Livin' large. Undecided

Anj! Hug

That is all. Smile

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
[+] 1 user Likes KidCharlemagne1962's post
28-09-2015, 02:34 PM (This post was last modified: 28-09-2015 02:54 PM by Full Circle.)
WTAF! It’s 4 AM and some fucking church is blasting prayers and song at full volume over cheap speakers and I have just been informed this happens EVERYFUCKINGDAY for 30 minutes. Facepalm

Weeping

If I’m arrested in Indonesia you all know what happened. [Image: lmeFItM.gif?zoom=2]

I’ll miss you guys, please write.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 5 users Like Full Circle's post
28-09-2015, 03:00 PM
why can't i get a job? As if life is like it , "fuck you zeke, i think you are a cock sucker, so you don't get a job. Die a bum bitch."

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
28-09-2015, 03:17 PM
(28-09-2015 03:00 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  why can't i get a job? As if life is like it , "fuck you zeke, i think you are a cock sucker, so you don't get a job. Die a bum bitch."

What kind of job/work? What are your qualifications? How do you present yourself? How motivated are you?

It helps you if you look at it from the employer’s view Zeke. Good luck out there.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
28-09-2015, 03:27 PM
(28-09-2015 03:17 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(28-09-2015 03:00 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  why can't i get a job? As if life is like it , "fuck you zeke, i think you are a cock sucker, so you don't get a job. Die a bum bitch."

How motivated are you?

If he is anything like me then this is the issue, I suffer from severe anxiety and depression so its nearly impossible for me to be the motivated, highly energetic, confident employee most if not all jobs look for, so he may have the same issue.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
28-09-2015, 04:24 PM
(28-09-2015 03:17 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  

What kind of job/work? What are your qualifications? How do you present yourself? How motivated are you?

It helps you if you look at it from the employer’s view Zeke. Good luck out there.

I have applied to many jobs, not just animal related jobs.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
28-09-2015, 04:25 PM
Getting a job is hard... Don't be downhearted if you get rejected the first few times.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.