Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
28-09-2015, 04:34 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(28-09-2015 02:34 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  WTAF! It’s 4 AM and some fucking church is blasting prayers and song at full volume over cheap speakers and I have just been informed this happens EVERYFUCKINGDAY for 30 minutes. Facepalm

Weeping

If I’m arrested in Indonesia you all know what happened. [Image: lmeFItM.gif?zoom=2]

I’ll miss you guys, please write.

wtf.. that's obvious breach of the peace. Just complain about their noise to the appropriate authorities.

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-09-2015, 04:43 PM
I'm tired of people saying I'm imposing on their religious freedom, by agreeing the fucking law should be followed.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
28-09-2015, 05:00 PM
(28-09-2015 04:43 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I'm tired of people saying I'm imposing on their religious freedom, by agreeing the fucking law should be followed.

They do not know what religious freedom means, it means they are allowed to pray to their own god and to attend their own churches, not do whatever the fuck they want.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
28-09-2015, 06:43 PM
That awkward moment when your supervisor comes up to you while you're sweeping down the back of the store and very secretively asks for your opinion on something and than that something turns out to be that he just took a shit and instead of shit there was just blood.

Possibly the most awkward conversation of my life (because I never got 'the' talk with my parents because my dad pussied out, which was fine with me).

[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
28-09-2015, 07:55 PM
(28-09-2015 06:43 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  That awkward moment when your supervisor comes up to you while you're sweeping down the back of the store and very secretively asks for your opinion on something and than that something turns out to be that he just took a shit and instead of shit there was just blood.

Possibly the most awkward conversation of my life (because I never got 'the' talk with my parents because my dad pussied out, which was fine with me).

The most awkward conversation of my life was when a guy asked me if he's going to hell because he fucks horses.
[+] 1 user Likes Clockwork's post
28-09-2015, 07:59 PM
(28-09-2015 07:55 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  
(28-09-2015 06:43 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  That awkward moment when your supervisor comes up to you while you're sweeping down the back of the store and very secretively asks for your opinion on something and than that something turns out to be that he just took a shit and instead of shit there was just blood.

The most awkward conversation of my life was when a guy asked me if he's going to hell because he fucks horses.

Gasp

I think the answer is 'yes'.

I'm going to go curl up in the fetal position now... Weeping

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 4 users Like Anjele's post
28-09-2015, 08:19 PM
(28-09-2015 03:00 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  why can't i get a job? As if life is like it , "fuck you zeke, i think you are a cock sucker, so you don't get a job. Die a bum bitch."

It literally took me two and a half years to find a fucking PART TIME job. Your time will come, just be patient and try not to get discouraged. Also, call and visit the fuck out of places.
28-09-2015, 08:20 PM
(28-09-2015 07:59 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(28-09-2015 07:55 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  The most awkward conversation of my life was when a guy asked me if he's going to hell because he fucks horses.

Gasp

I think the answer is 'yes'.

I'm going to go curl up in the fetal position now... Weeping
As I told someone else, if he doesn't then I'm a shoe-in for Heaven.

There's more, but I think I'd get a ban if I continued!
28-09-2015, 08:43 PM
(28-09-2015 07:55 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  

You win.

Fucking work phoning me up asking if I can start early.
It's like ehhhh I really don't wanna but at the same time it's like ehhh money...

[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
29-09-2015, 10:46 AM
(28-09-2015 08:19 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(28-09-2015 03:00 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  why can't i get a job? As if life is like it , "fuck you zeke, i think you are a cock sucker, so you don't get a job. Die a bum bitch."

It literally took me two and a half years to find a fucking PART TIME job. Your time will come, just be patient and try not to get discouraged. Also, call and visit the fuck out of places.

You're doing it wrong. I was like yo ,I need a part-time job. Anyone know one that pays good? "

Next day, I had 2 offers.

Searching for full-time work that pays as good as my current part time job is a bitch, but mainly because I'm too lazy to look further than the newspaper adds

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....