Stop touching me.

Laugh out load fine no hugs for u Tongue
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
30-09-2015, 09:26 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(30-09-2015 09:22 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(30-09-2015 09:21 AM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  Stop touching me.

Laugh out load fine no hugs for u Tongue
Thank you. And please don't lick my face either.
[+] 1 user Likes Nishi Karano Kaze's post
30-09-2015, 09:51 AM
(30-09-2015 09:26 AM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  
(30-09-2015 09:22 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Laugh out load fine no hugs for u Tongue
Thank you. And please don't lick my face either.

Unsure
30-09-2015, 06:05 PM
I got blocked by the group I posted to when I pointed out the actual reason I don't like feminazis, because one of them said a couple of things I didn't think was appropriate. Saying you're the only one that would take care of the kids properly, because (gender organ) is sexist. Drinking Beverage Wages don't really hit the scale much compared to some of the things feminazis have been pulling.

example

Really burns one's blood knowing the non-rape, non-assault things that feminazis label as rape or assault, and not as a joke or humor. No. Some of them say it as if it were the serious deal for them. It's not much different than flaunting one's own luck. I think that may be the worst trait in their little club ever.

When's the last time someone broke into their house, stomped their pet cat to death, bashed their face against the nightstand 20+ times, and shoved a pistol into their mouth and made them suffocate? Later at the hospital they watch something on an Ipad, and there's this ignorant girl that says "My brother called Jessica fat! It makes me feel as if he were doing me. His words are so...so violating."

It's makes the word 'feminist' sound like a high pitched, screeching insect inside your ear.
30-09-2015, 08:11 PM
Damn flu shot!

Got mine Monday. Yesterday everything but my hair ached. And I was hot and cold and hot and cold. Today I woke up feeling much better but mid-afternoon I felt like I had no energy left to even keep my eyes open.

I better not get the damn flu this year - I hope they got the right mixture, they missed it last year. Undecided

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
30-09-2015, 08:31 PM
That's what happened to me!!! Thanks, Anjele. I got a flu shot and a pneumonia shot on Monday too but I'm used to feeling like shit. However, yesterday and today were worse than usual. It's gotta' be those damn shots.
30-09-2015, 09:13 PM
(30-09-2015 08:31 PM)Black Eagle Wrote:  That's what happened to me!!! Thanks, Anjele. I got a flu shot and a pneumonia shot on Monday too but I'm used to feeling like shit. However, yesterday and today were worse than usual. It's gotta' be those damn shots.

I was miserable yesterday. It was the worst side effects I have ever experienced from the flu shot.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
30-09-2015, 09:41 PM
Fucking headaches, want to chop off my own head.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
30-09-2015, 10:01 PM
(30-09-2015 09:41 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Fucking headaches, want to chop off my own head.

I know of this feel.

It is not a pleasant one.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
01-10-2015, 01:36 AM
Fucking manager at work.

[Image: rvdez.jpg]

Firstly, it wasn't. Or at least not how he was describing it. And secondly, bitch please, if anyone had the right to be offended in this situation it sure as titty fucking Christ wasn't you.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post