Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
01-10-2015, 02:37 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(01-10-2015 01:36 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  if anyone had the right to be offended in this situation it sure as titty fucking Christ wasn't you.

Well if he wasn't offended before... Laughat

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
01-10-2015, 06:12 AM
The fucking shitdick right comes along and is all like "all security staff now must do the same job". Basically meaning me and another guy aren't the only two security staff that have to bring up trolleys at the end of the day. Which is obviously fine by me.
A bunch of people who now had to do this caused a massive fucking stink about it. I simply posed the question "if they bitch and moan and they now don't have to do it, does that mean if I bitch and moan I don't have to do it either?" and titty fucking Christ he lost his fucking shit. I didn't even ask him I asked one of my supervisors... so all of a sudden I'm "spreading rumors" that the other security staff don't have to do it because these other ones are causing a fuss and refusing to do it, under the argument that if they don't have to do neither do we. He thinks I'm fucking rallying the troops or some shit I don't fucking know. It was a legit question. If he's gonna cave to these people because they "don't feel like doing it" than why should I have to do it still? We both do the same job and so why should I have to do more?

He's blown it waaaaaaaaay out of proportion, thinking I'm fucking taking the security staff on some sort of strike or some shit I dunno. He can go fuck himself. He has no right to be so fucking pissed off because I asked a simple fucking question. I'm the one that's been hauling those trolleys up every night and all of sudden the other security staff have to do a little work (I did it 3 times a week, they'll only have to do it once a week..) and so cause a fucking fuss and he fucking caves to their little tantrum he can choke down on a big fat donkey dick.

He started this shit, it was his idea to make it fair across the board. He opened that can of worms and if there's one thing I hate more than children at the supermarket, it's unfairness. I'm not in the union because I'll roll over and do as I'm told, I'm not in the union because I defend my own ass against fucktards like him. I already took down my team leader with her making us work late and not paying us for it BULLSHIT, this fucking cunt is next.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 4 users Like earmuffs's post
01-10-2015, 06:24 AM
(01-10-2015 06:12 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  The fucking shitdick right comes along and is all like "all security staff now must do the same job". Basically meaning me and another guy aren't the only two security staff that have to bring up trolleys at the end of the day. Which is obviously fine by me.
A bunch of people who now had to do this caused a massive fucking stink about it. I simply posed the question "if they bitch and moan and they now don't have to do it, does that mean if I bitch and moan I don't have to do it either?" and titty fucking Christ he lost his fucking shit. I didn't even ask him I asked one of my supervisors... so all of a sudden I'm "spreading rumors" that the other security staff don't have to do it because these other ones are causing a fuss and refusing to do it, under the argument that if they don't have to do neither do we. He thinks I'm fucking rallying the troops or some shit I don't fucking know. It was a legit question. If he's gonna cave to these people because they "don't feel like doing it" than why should I have to do it still? We both do the same job and so why should I have to do more?

He's blown it waaaaaaaaay out of proportion, thinking I'm fucking taking the security staff on some sort of strike or some shit I dunno. He can go fuck himself. He has no right to be so fucking pissed off because I asked a simple fucking question. I'm the one that's been hauling those trolleys up every night and all of sudden the other security staff have to do a little work (I did it 3 times a week, they'll only have to do it once a week..) and so cause a fucking fuss and he fucking caves to their little tantrum he can choke down on a big fat donkey dick.

He started this shit, it was his idea to make it fair across the board. He opened that can of worms and if there's one thing I hate more than children at the supermarket, it's unfairness. I'm not in the union because I'll roll over and do as I'm told, I'm not in the union because I defend my own ass against fucktards like him. I already took down my team leader with her making us work late and not paying us for it BULLSHIT, this fucking cunt is next.

Fuck that fucking fucker. I worked at a grocery store as a cashier many years ago and I'd always get called out to clear the lot of carts. (or trolleys, whatever) The thing is, we had guys who's entire job was to clear the lot, but they sucked at it. They'd bring 2 or 3 in at a time. One Saturday morning, I was clearing the lot while the 2 cart guys were slacking off around back of the building. My manager came out and started screaming at me, demanding to know why the lot wasn't getting cleared fast enough and people didn't have carts inside.

I looked at the line of 20+ carts my 5'4" 125lb ass was pushing into the store, pointed to the two 6' 200lb cart guys smoking, took off my gloves and went back to my register. Left the fucking carts in the middle of the lane. You push 'em, bitch. Or maybe do your fucking job and make the two high school kids you hired actually do some fucking work.

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 5 users Like itsnotmeitsyou's post
01-10-2015, 06:26 AM
(01-10-2015 06:12 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  The fucking shitdick right comes along and is all like "all security staff now must do the same job". Basically meaning me and another guy aren't the only two security staff that have to bring up trolleys at the end of the day. Which is obviously fine by me.

I was a prototype machinist - and I took a job in a production shop after a year's layoff. A bit of a demotion - but, the money was OK.

The shop foreman (a young punk, a total wanker) told me it was "My week to take home the shop towels and wash them. (every other shop pays a service to clean them)

WTF??? You want me to take those greasy assed towels, stuff them in MY washing machine and run them through four or five times - THEN put them in my dryer and see if they spontaneously combust --- FOR FREE?????

Fuck you very much boss.... Fire me..... Go the fuck ahead --- I fucking DARE you.....

Did I wash the shop towels? Nope.
Did I get fired? Nope.

When you're right, you're right.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 3 users Like onlinebiker's post
01-10-2015, 06:37 AM
(01-10-2015 06:26 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  

I was a prototype machinist - and I took a job in a production shop after a year's layoff. A bit of a demotion - but, the money was OK.

The shop foreman (a young punk, a total wanker) told me it was "My week to take home the shop towels and wash them. (every other shop pays a service to clean them)

WTF??? You want me to take those greasy assed towels, stuff them in MY washing machine and run them through four or five times - THEN put them in my dryer and see if they spontaneously combust --- FOR FREE?????

Fuck you very much boss.... Fire me..... Go the fuck ahead --- I fucking DARE you.....

Did I get fired? Nope.

I have a history of "insubordination".... I call it, "calling out manager's bullshit", but whatever.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
01-10-2015, 06:43 AM

It sounds like your job is all the more difficult because you are enforced to carry another. For what it is worth, you have my empathy. I wish you the best. Dale.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
01-10-2015, 06:49 AM
(01-10-2015 06:24 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  

Fuck that fucking fucker. I worked at a grocery store as a cashier many years ago and I'd always get called out to clear the lot of carts. (or trolleys, whatever) The thing is, we had guys who's entire job was to clear the lot, but they sucked at it. They'd bring 2 or 3 in at a time. One Saturday morning, I was clearing the lot while the 2 cart guys were slacking off around back of the building. My manager came out and started screaming at me, demanding to know why the lot wasn't getting cleared fast enough and people didn't have carts inside.

I looked at the line of 20+ carts my 5'4" 125lb ass was pushing into the store, pointed to the two 6' 200lb cart guys smoking, took off my gloves and went back to my register. Left the fucking carts in the middle of the lane. You push 'em, bitch. Or maybe do your fucking job and make the two high school kids you hired actually do some fucking work.

It's not that bad at least. It was always "my" job to do it. We have two security staff on at a time, one down stairs and one upstairs on the elevator. The person downstairs always did it. The issue is that I'm downstairs 3 times a week and the other times it's another guy so we're always the one's that did it.
Now this shit bag manager decided all the security staff need to take turns doing it.
So at least it wasn't people not doing their jobs, though it is now so..

No fucking way I'm doing it now unless its my turn. That simple.
Today it was one of the security staffs day and she was straight up refusing (actually complained to my shitbag manager which I suspect is what resulted in me being called into his office for this whole "I'm not saying you're doing X but you're doing X" shit.) to do it. We have a regional manager coming tomorrow so it needed to be done. Not my fucking problem. 8 oclock rolls around, I kick the last customers out of the store and go home. You lot sort it out. Just like how I don't need to do rubbish now because the day shift now have to do that. Tuesday the bins were overflowing. Not my fucking problem any more. You deal with it.

Like I said, he opened this can of worms not me. I was happily not giving a shit doing it 3 times a week. But no longer. He's pissed me off.

Quote:I was a prototype machinist - and I took a job in a production shop after a year's layoff. A bit of a demotion - but, the money was OK.

Did I get fired? Nope.

Jesus Christ fuck that shit! It's bad enough I have to wash my fucking uniform (mind you it's just a shirt so obviously no big deal). No fucking way I'm taking something home, using MY power, because work is being fucking cheap.

Sounds like it was that guys responsibility, he didn't wanna do it and so thought he could bully you into doing it.

Quote:I have a history of "insubordination".... I call it, "calling out manager's bullshit", but whatever.

Story of my life in this job.
Coming up to a year and haven't been fired yet though. ><

[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
01-10-2015, 06:58 AM
(01-10-2015 06:49 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
Quote:I have a history of "insubordination".... I call it, "calling out manager's bullshit", but whatever.

Story of my life in this job.
Coming up to a year and haven't been fired yet though. ><

I've found that if you're damn good at your job and your direct supervisor's boss knows it, you can get away with calling out power hungry dickheads on their BS and get away with it.

It's backfired on me at least once, but usually the supervisor accusing me of being insubordinate gets replaced before I do. I'm kinda in the process of doing that in my current job. My boss is incompetent, and his bosses seeing me fix shit that he said was unfixable has given me a LOT of latitude to simply ignore what he has to say and do things the right way.

[+] 1 user Likes itsnotmeitsyou's post
01-10-2015, 07:06 AM
Quote:It sounds like your job is all the more difficult because you are enforced to carry another. For what it is worth, you have my empathy. I wish you the best. Dale.

It's not enough that I'm trained in nearly every single department (where most staff are trained in 1 or 2) with the exception of jewelry (because that requires being sent away to coarse), and am considered "senior staff" (which is just a bullshit term employers use to place more blame on you for shit other people get away with doing) in all of those (especially security) BUT ontop of that shit it seems that I am the only one standing up for these shitdicks I call work colleagues. I swear I do more for them than the union does. Where's my $10 a month? They all just roll over and take it up the ass. Manager asks you to apologize to a shitbag customer even though you were just doing your job (that's a fucking story let me tell you. Same shitbag manager too.) and who do you bitch too and who than has the ball sot call out said manager for being a fucking twat and who gets said manager to apologize to you!? me that's fucking who.

They're like that kid at school who everyone picks on and constantly just sits there not doing anything. And so I have to come along and be like "just leave the cunt alone" and than he suddenly thinks you're his friend because you helped him out and so follows you around everywhere even though you hate him and want him to just fuck off.
That is my work situation.

I don't even get how these people just take so much shit from these managers. It doesn't computer with me how people can be such pushover pussies.

Quote:I've found that if you're damn good at your job and your direct supervisor's boss knows it, you can get away with calling out power hungry dickheads on their BS and get away with it.

The boss of the whole store really likes me so I'm covered.

[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
01-10-2015, 11:55 AM
So I just got home from giving my mum a lift to the grocery store. As I pulled into the driveway I see a bunch of steam pour out from under the hood. Sigh

Open her up to discover a great big hole in my radiator hose.

*facepalm*