Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
01-10-2015, 12:28 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(01-10-2015 11:55 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  So I just got home from giving my mum a lift to the grocery store. As I pulled into the driveway I see a bunch of steam pour out from under the hood. Sigh

Open her up to discover a great big hole in my radiator hose.

*facepalm*

Hug

If it's just a hose, it might not be too bad to fix.

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-10-2015, 05:30 PM
9-1/2 hour workday with no break...I am too old for this shit. Especially since pay will be late again. Weeping

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
01-10-2015, 05:38 PM
(01-10-2015 05:30 PM)Anjele Wrote:  9-1/2 hour workday with no break...I am too old for this shit. Especially since pay will be late again. Weeping

I hear cocktails are good at making troubles just seem to burn away...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
01-10-2015, 05:43 PM
(01-10-2015 05:30 PM)Anjele Wrote:  9-1/2 hour workday with no break...I am too old for this shit. Especially since pay will be late again. Weeping

Take your breaks.
Need me to speak to your boss for you? I'll lay down the law if you like.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
01-10-2015, 05:52 PM
(01-10-2015 05:43 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  

Take your breaks.
Need me to speak to your boss for you? I'll lay down the law if you like.

If I had taken lunch, there would be about 300 people who won't get paid at all this pay period. Someone had to take one for the team. Undecided

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
01-10-2015, 06:01 PM
You must have a weird as hell system that requires you do 300 pay checks in a day.

[Image: oscar.png]
01-10-2015, 06:06 PM
(01-10-2015 06:01 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  You must have a weird as hell system that requires you do 300 pay checks in a day.

Someone's gotta do it.

However, I keep getting told that I am not to have anything to do with payroll...let the payroll girl sink or swim on her own. Then I have to jump in the pool and save her and everyone else.

I need to have shirt made that says-I AM NOT THE PAYROLL PERSON!!!!!!!

01-10-2015, 06:36 PM
(01-10-2015 06:06 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(01-10-2015 06:01 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  You must have a weird as hell system that requires you do 300 pay checks in a day.

Someone's gotta do it.

However, I keep getting told that I am not to have anything to do with payroll...let the payroll girl sink or swim on her own. Then I have to jump in the pool and save her and everyone else.

Do everyone's except hers, the CFO's, and the CEO's. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Chas's post
01-10-2015, 06:37 PM
(01-10-2015 06:36 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(01-10-2015 06:06 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Someone's gotta do it.

Do everyone's except hers, the CFO's, and the CEO's. Drinking Beverage

The CFO paid himself after I left yesterday. Undecided

01-10-2015, 06:37 PM
Earmuffs. It "cheques". Not checks. Wink

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post