Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
06-11-2012, 06:20 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(06-11-2012 06:03 AM)bemore Wrote:  I would like to tie my bosses hands behind their back, suspend them by their wrists and see how long it takes for their shoulders to dislocate.

All in a friendly, playfull and by no means illegal way of course.

Once, when one of my bosses kind of pissed me off (well, more hurt my feelings), I went shooting at the nearby shooting range and brought the target sheet back to the office (my boss had already left). It was my first time using a fairly-sized revolver (turns out I'm better with revolvers - less trigger pull or whatever it's called), so there were some nice big holes in it. So I left him a note on the target sheet, saying "Next time you do something like this..."

When I came to work the next morning, my target sheet was hanging on the wall behind his desk. Stayed there until I quit about a year later Yes
I do feel your pain though. I liked my boss, but I love not having bosses.

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-11-2012, 12:53 PM
Rants don't always have to be bad.

MY SCHOOL UNBLOCKED TTA!
I haven't been this happy in so long.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like legendoflink's post
06-11-2012, 07:05 PM
So the day has come.
I have exactly 7 days to find a new place, find someone to help me shift my shit over to it and yeah that's about it.

So que the epic dramatic music please.

Think I'm going to listen to this while I trawl the flatmates wanted website. More dramatic like that. I find life to be more exciting if you imagine you're in a blockbuster film.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
06-11-2012, 07:07 PM
Ranting corner
(06-11-2012 07:05 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  So the day has come.
I have exactly 7 days to find a new place, find someone to help me shift my shit over to it and yeah that's about it.

Think I'm going to listen to this while I trawl the flatmates wanted website. More dramatic like that. I find life to be more exciting if you imagine you're in a blockbuster film.

So in other words, "the day" hasn't come yet. Drinking Beverage

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
06-11-2012, 07:13 PM
(06-11-2012 07:07 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  

So in other words, "the day" hasn't come yet. Drinking Beverage
No, by "the day" I'm referring to the day in which I can be bothered looking for a flat.
Today is said day. Thus, the day has come.
06-11-2012, 07:14 PM

I've always wanted to play this song loud from my car while creeping by a random runner, yelling "you goy boy/girl!" I'm going to do it one day.

Good luck on a new home.
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
06-11-2012, 11:20 PM
So I just got free (well, $1) tickets to the Illumati Paint party, which basically is like a big dubstep concept where people stand on stage and around the side with water guns and spray paint into the crowd whilst dubstep plays.

One of my favourite artists, Excision, is gonna be there so... WOOO!
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
07-11-2012, 12:29 AM
On facebook for the most part of the day... it was excruciating. I was so on tender hooks about this fucking election that I didn't get anything done today except vote. I'm just soooooooooo relieved it's over.

Now I have 2 days of work ahead of me!! Sadcryface2 What a dumbshit!!

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
07-11-2012, 12:51 AM
Ranting corner
(07-11-2012 12:29 AM)kim Wrote:  On facebook for the most part of the day... it was excruciating. I was so on tender hooks about this fucking election that I didn't get anything done today except vote. I'm just soooooooooo relieved it's over.

Now I have 2 days of work ahead of me!! Sadcryface2 What a dumbshit!!

You need to live in a state like mine so you can be in a state of mind like mine. Smokin

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
07-11-2012, 01:01 AM
tenter hooks Angel

cardboard box Angel

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post