Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
01-10-2015, 08:38 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(01-10-2015 08:35 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  
(01-10-2015 07:28 PM)Anjele Wrote:  To do an electronic transfer we have to wire the money to the payroll company at least a day in advance of the direct deposits being made. If we don't have the money on time, we can't make that wire.
But if you can write cheques, it means that the money is there, right?

Yes - but to do direct deposit you have to have the money a day or so early. We often have to wait till the last minute to have enough money to cover payroll so checks are written.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-10-2015, 11:20 PM
Anj, is there any hope that the company will pull through? Or is it in a low, slow spiral of decline hastened by e.g. CFO / new payroll girl incompetence among other factors?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
02-10-2015, 05:46 AM
(01-10-2015 11:20 PM)morondog Wrote:  Anj, is there any hope that the company will pull through? Or is it in a low, slow spiral of decline hastened by e.g. CFO / new payroll girl incompetence among other factors?

If the billing department would get their stuff together and get claims filed like they used to...we would have plenty of money coming in. The old manager of that department was hell on wheels to deal with but at least the money was coming in. Now it's excuse after excuse...the potential is there but the CFO and owner need to crack the whip in that department.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
02-10-2015, 06:20 AM
(02-10-2015 05:46 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(01-10-2015 11:20 PM)morondog Wrote:  Anj, is there any hope that the company will pull through? Or is it in a low, slow spiral of decline hastened by e.g. CFO / new payroll girl incompetence among other factors?

If the billing department would get their stuff together and get claims filed like they used to...we would have plenty of money coming in. The old manager of that department was hell on wheels to deal with but at least the money was coming in. Now it's excuse after excuse...the potential is there but the CFO and owner need to crack the whip in that department.

Y'all should find a way to inform the idiots in question of this fact - find someone you don't like and get them to propose it as a bright idea Smile

(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
02-10-2015, 01:22 PM
Am I just paying more attention, or are the trolls on this site getting dumber? Censored

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
02-10-2015, 01:50 PM
(02-10-2015 01:22 PM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  Am I just paying more attention, or are the trolls on this site getting dumber? Censored

Probably both.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
02-10-2015, 02:09 PM
Bought a gold cake at the grocery store that turned out, under the frosting, to be chocolate cake. Would not have been a big deal, except that my son had asked for gold cake for his birthday.

My son was cool with it, but jeez.

Fortunately I was able to find the strawberry ice cream that my son wanted with his cake, and a good time was accomplished.
[+] 1 user Likes julep's post
02-10-2015, 02:23 PM
when you have to leave for work in ten minutes but then your body is like "shit, you have to shit."
[+] 2 users Like Ferdinand's post
02-10-2015, 02:24 PM
(02-10-2015 02:23 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  when you have to leave for work in ten minutes but then your body is like "shit, you have to shit."

Hug I know that feel, bro.

[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
02-10-2015, 02:24 PM
(02-10-2015 02:24 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(02-10-2015 02:23 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  when you have to leave for work in ten minutes but then your body is like "shit, you have to shit."

Hug I know that feel, bro.

I'm just gonna hold it in and hope that I decompose internally Shy
[+] 2 users Like Ferdinand's post