Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
03-10-2015, 10:47 PM
RE: Ranting corner
My internet is being annoyingly shit at the moment.
Makes me wanna punch a baby.

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
03-10-2015, 10:51 PM
(03-10-2015 10:47 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  My internet is being annoyingly shit at the moment.

[Image: dragon-kick-a-baby.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
03-10-2015, 11:11 PM
(03-10-2015 10:47 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  My internet is being annoyingly shit at the moment.

I know a few ugly ones I wouldn't mind....

Angel

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
03-10-2015, 11:12 PM
I think I messed up and got my ducking flu shot in the wrong arm.

Weeping

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

04-10-2015, 06:51 AM
People are morons.

I've got my postal Jeep on Craigslist - looking to trade for a pickup truck...... I keep getting emails from people wanting to know how much cash I'll take for it.

What part of "trade" are they having problems with?????

I don't want cash - my experience is you ALWAYS do better in an trade - when you're the "seller".

I once spent a year and a half -- traded back and forth -- starting with a 50 dollar snowmobile and ended up with a Harley Davidson Sportster.....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
04-10-2015, 05:35 PM
Made a few trips across town today helping my son move. Due to fire/rescue activity I took a different route on the last trip and got to see blocks and blocks of abortion protesters. Facepalm

I absolutely agree with a woman's right to choose. I also absolutely agree that if you don't want an abortion you have the right to say so.

Bringing in god and Bible verses seems to me like dragging your older brother to a fight so that he can do your fighting for you.

If you want to speak out against abortion - speak out - you are entitled to your feelings on it. Are your convictions so weak that you have to add - 'cause god said so? FacepalmFacepalm

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
04-10-2015, 08:09 PM
I should have pursued my passion of film and became a director. I thought about doing it because decided against it because I hate being poor and I thought if I became a director I'd more than likely remain poor. Though, my current plan is hardly working out for me. My paycheck tomorrow for the last two weeks is going to be for around 25hours, that's 25hours in 2 weeks. So I haven't exactly progressed up the economic ladder in terms of finance. Probably wont for some time too unless I get this other job though I can't really rest too many hopes on that given the length of time it's taking to all go through.

I think being a film director would have been a better fit for me, something I would have endlessly enjoyed, more so than being supreme dictator of the world. I'm weird and creative, I think the two most important attributes for directors.

I should have been born in North Korea, life would be so much easier. Wouldn't have to think so much (if at all).

04-10-2015, 09:10 PM
Flip floppers.
05-10-2015, 06:03 AM
(04-10-2015 08:09 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  My paycheck tomorrow for the last two weeks is going to be for around 25hours, that's 25hours in 2 weeks.

You've surely done more hours than that? Or was it a chilled period and you didn't do as much work as usual?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
05-10-2015, 06:47 AM
(05-10-2015 06:03 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(04-10-2015 08:09 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  My paycheck tomorrow for the last two weeks is going to be for around 25hours, that's 25hours in 2 weeks.

You've surely done more hours than that? Or was it a chilled period and you didn't do as much work as usual?

I don't think you people understand how poor I am. I do 12 hours a week. You try living off 12 hours a week with rent, food and 5 other bill payments (as well as an extra one monthly). Not to mention unforeseen expenses such as bike repairs or Steam sales.
All my other hours come from being on call and if nobody is sick I don't get any hours. Or if they don't call me up and call someone else up instead I don't get any more hours.