Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
05-10-2015, 07:29 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(05-10-2015 06:47 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(05-10-2015 06:03 AM)morondog Wrote:  You've surely done more hours than that? Or was it a chilled period and you didn't do as much work as usual?

I don't think you people understand how poor I am. I do 12 hours a week. You try living off 12 hours a week with rent, food and 5 other bill payments (as well as an extra one monthly). Not to mention unforeseen expenses such as bike repairs or Steam sales.
All my other hours come from being on call and if nobody is sick I don't get any hours. Or if they don't call me up and call someone else up instead I don't get any more hours.

I work 60+ hours a week, and right now my full-time job keeps fucking with my schedule. Right now I'm in the middle of a 'block' of shifts, going from my 4th night in a row (out of 8 scheduled) on night shift (11m-7a) right into my other job (10a-4pm), then back home for a nap before another night shift (11p-7a) and another morning shift (10a-4pm), before doing it all over again. I'm putting in 28 hours over the hours of 48, with about 8 hours of sleep spread across two 4 hour long naps.

I'm just so fucking frazzled right now, I'm liable to snap at anything. Dodgy

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-10-2015, 09:22 AM
Well. My cars dead. *sigh*

Life just gets better and better.
05-10-2015, 09:23 AM
(05-10-2015 09:22 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Well. My cars dead. *sigh*

Life just gets better and better.
Any idea what's wrong??

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
05-10-2015, 09:26 AM
The other day my boyfriend replaced my leaking radiator hose. Since then it's been struggling to turn over. Today it's dead. The battery wires were loose (he had to remove the battery and and tray to replace it) so those have been tightened. I'm hoping that was the problem. I have to wait for my boyfriend to get home tonight to jumpstart it.
05-10-2015, 09:27 AM
What makes it worse is my mums car is doa and I was supposed to take my sister to school.
05-10-2015, 09:29 AM
Do you get headlites when you turn them on - and do the idiot lights cycle through when you turn the ignition to the "on" position??

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
05-10-2015, 09:30 AM
I get nothing. No lights come on. My auto lock doesn't even work.
05-10-2015, 09:31 AM
OK... it does sound like a bad connection.... What kinda car??

05-10-2015, 09:32 AM
Actually that's not true. They did come on once or twice. But mostly no.
05-10-2015, 09:32 AM
It's a Pontiac Grand am gt