RE: Ranting corner
I need my joystick to arrive so I can play my new game. Tongue

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
06-10-2015, 07:42 AM
(06-10-2015 07:36 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  I need my joystick to arrive so I can play my new game. Tongue

I'm still playing Quake III with a keyboard and mouse....

Big Grin

(it's oxen powered too...)

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
06-10-2015, 08:10 AM
(06-10-2015 07:36 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  I need my joystick to arrive so I can play my new game. Tongue

What new game is this that requires a joystick?

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
06-10-2015, 08:48 AM
(06-10-2015 08:10 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  

What new game is this that requires a joystick?

Elite:Dangerous. Requires a fucking manual too. Laugh out load

living word
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
06-10-2015, 09:10 PM (This post was last modified: 07-10-2015 06:00 AM by Free Thought.)
[Image: rage.gif]

No you moronic fuck, yelling, swearing, and getting angry at the cat in heat will not get her to stop caterwauling for a mate, nor will smacking the ground near her with a rolled and bound newspaper or spraying her with water, and yelling at me to do something about her wont do anything either.

The one ways to get her to stop calling for a mate is to finally get her fucking spayed or have her impregnated.

So, until you pony up the money to get her fixed, or find us a male cat, kindly follow Mr. Penn's advice:

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
07-10-2015, 06:42 AM (This post was last modified: 07-10-2015 06:45 AM by earmuffs.)
Basically just told my bitch of a team leader to fuck off.

team leader: "muffs, these boxes need to be worked come do them" (no please, nothing.)

It was 5minutes past 1 (I finish at 1) and she had already pissed me off earlier so I:

me: "well you've got legs, when did your last slave die? I'm going home."
Turned around, went straight up stairs, grabbed my stuff and left without making eye contact to anyone.

So this'll be interesting to see how this plays out.

edit: Oh and earlier:

team leader: "when you two (me and my work colleague) are finished there I'll get *my work colleague* to pull back the excess stock and I'll get you Muffs to do the sweep"
me: "sweet as"
team leader: "just make sure you do it properly this time."
me: "well maybe if you didn't get me to do it at 5 minutes to 1 last time it would have been done properly so don't blame that shit on me."
Turned around and walked off. Probably why she asked me to work that stock later actually.

I just fucking hate her. HATE.
[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post
07-10-2015, 05:12 PM
Like, I was helping a customer last night. He needed several things so I was taking him around the store getting them for him, showing him where the stuff is. Than I served him on checkout and he wanted to set up a Christmas account thingy we have which takes a little bit of time because we need to get his details. Anyway, I was doing nothing wrong because customers come first and all that shit. I go back to stocking shelves after and apparently my bitch of a team leader has been marching around asking where the fuck I've gone and so she finds me because I finally returned from dropping a ring into a firey volcano with a group of midgets, fairies and an old man. And what did she so urgently need me for? To ask me if I can work some stock I was going to work... I was working it when the customer asked me for help so I put it down (because obviously I can't work stock and help a customer at the same time). I had all intentions of coming back to it, I was on my way back to it in fact. BUT nooooo she had to waste how ever many minutes of her time marching around looking for me, asking everywhere where I had gone too etc.. just to tell me to work stock I was already going to work... WTF EVEN IS THAT!!! LIKE SERIOUSLY, WTF IS EVEN THAT SHIT!? And of course she has the nerve to rant to the team that we have 20-something pallets of stock in and need to work hard to get it all done etc... She took me off doing stock 3 times, 3!!! times during the night to point out something "I" did wrong and literally all 3 times it was shit I didn't do... "you worked plastic, it's not suppose to be like that so fix" "I didn't do that, I did that" *points to the best looking part in the whole area*. Like every time.

And even when it's not my fault she still makes me correct it. So she finds the problem, than she marches around the store looking specifically for me, specifically, than she proceeds to drag me over to the problem, which always seems to be at the other end of the store, and than rants on about how it's suppose to be this way or that way to which I tell her I didn't do it that way and she doesn't give a fuck and than tells me to fix it anyway. Bitch, the time you wasted dragging me over here and taking me away from doing stock you could have just worked it yourself...
Yes I know we don't stack plastic ontop of each other in a big pile ontop of the display shelf any more and instead just stack displays (which in plastics is just the plastic bin with the lid on it). Who do you think made it that way? Me, I was asked to reset the plastic department and I convinced the boss that displays only ontop was better as it was hard to get containers down when there's like 30 stacked on eachother so high up, and it looks nicer the way I did it. I literally made the standard in which we set up the whole plastic department (and furniture department for that matter) so don't fucking lecture me on it.
[+] 4 users Like earmuffs's post
07-10-2015, 05:36 PM
(07-10-2015 05:12 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Like, I was helping a customer last night. He needed several things so I was taking him around the store getting them for him, showing him where the stuff is. Than I served him on checkout and he wanted to set up a Christmas account thingy we have which takes a little bit of time because we need to get his details. Anyway, I was doing nothing wrong because customers come first and all that shit. I go back to stocking shelves after and apparently my bitch of a team leader has been marching around asking where the fuck I've gone and so she finds me because I finally returned from dropping a ring into a firey volcano with a group of midgets, fairies and an old man.

This is why I love you muffs.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 5 users Like Anjele's post
07-10-2015, 08:09 PM
(06-10-2015 07:42 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  

I'm still playing Quake III with a keyboard and mouse....

Big Grin

What kind of CRT display you got? Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
08-10-2015, 05:50 AM
(07-10-2015 08:09 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(06-10-2015 07:42 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  I'm still playing Quake III with a keyboard and mouse....

Big Grin

What kind of CRT display you got? Consider
Depends.... Which computer??
The one in the syrup shed that's used for printing labels is a VGA....

(we might need to translate that for the young'ns.)

Big Grin

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.