Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
25-03-2012, 03:16 PM
RE: Ranting corner
OK,

Stop being an attention whore. I don't give a shit about you. I really don't. You may be a nice person, but if you crave my attention or that of others, then I attribute barely any value to your existence. There are few things I despise more than attention whores.

On that, one of the things I dislike more are people who think that if everything doesn't go exactly the way they like it, then it's wrong. It has to be the other persons fault, or they are deficient in some way because their sense of humor is different then theirs.
Fuck yourself. Seriously go and fuck yourself.
I don't like the same movies GermanyT does for example, we have different tastes, but I respect his right to like whatever the fuck he chooses. I'll even listen to why he does, and find it interesting. I won't change my opinion of those movies, but I won't hold it against him.
It's irritating when someone comes into a thread only to tell everyone how stupid the thread is. How poorly everyone in the thread is acting. How it reflects on the whole forum. Or you know, you could just not go into those threads and let everyone who wants to actually participate do so.
I wouldn't go into a smoking bar (not that they exist anymore) and tell everyone to stop their smoking because I don't like it. That's assholery. I would just go to a non smoking bar.

Also I really like how much work DeepThought puts into the forum, he's awesome. He does great work, and most people aren't even aware of his existence. He even added new smileys and I didn't even notice till just now. That makes me feel bad because I want him to know that everything he does is super appreciated. Nothing would function without his help. Nothing.

I'm gonna use some of the new smileys just to make myself feel better.

Sadcryface2 Evil_monster No Drinking Beverage Shocking Blush Weeping

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like lucradis's post
25-03-2012, 03:24 PM
[Image: attention_whore2.jpg]

Tough being the master sometimes Luc. Deep thought's the bomb and we appreciate you too Smile
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
25-03-2012, 03:26 PM
*offering lucradis a huge chocolate cookie*

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
- Wotsefack?! -
[+] 1 user Likes Leerob's post
25-03-2012, 04:12 PM
I hate this shit, people think that conspiracy theorists are 'attention whores' or 'doing it just to be different' or 'wanting to feel special' they have no god damn idea how hard it is to reconcile society after learning the most disgusting truths out there. Seriously do they think I'm doing this just so I can be different? I mean come on seriously! If they understood just what accepting these conspiracies would mean I really hope they'd change their thoughts. Accepting these would mean that the government I was born in and raised to believe was one of the greatest governments in the world the knight in shining armor, was the exact opposite! It would mean that the government I live in is one of the most corrupt governments in the world, with a murdering tendency! And they think I would glorify myself with this knowledge? Fuck that. Bearing the truth and watching people get murdered isn't that hard, it's watching people actively ignore the truth and all the evidence pointing towards it that's the hardest thing to witness.
[+] 1 user Likes TheArcticSage's post
25-03-2012, 04:31 PM
Just so you're aware I actually wasn't referring to you at all Arctic.
I notice how you used the attention whore thing.
I think you're a little obsessed and easily tricked but that's your bag.
Attention whore maybe not.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
25-03-2012, 04:34 PM
Man the the new smileys are awesome, Nice one Deep Thumbsup

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 2 users Like FSM_scot's post
25-03-2012, 05:00 PM
(25-03-2012 04:31 PM)lucradis Wrote:  Just so you're aware I actually wasn't referring to you at all Arctic.
I notice how you used the attention whore thing.
I think you're a little obsessed and easily tricked but that's your bag.
Attention whore maybe not.
I didn't think you were referring to me, but I can foresee people saying that. As for being tricked, well we can't both be right, I understand fully that I very well could be tricked... but who ever is tricking me sure is trixie...

[Image: 107815%20-%20animated%20animation%20arti...parkle.gif]
26-03-2012, 06:37 AM
(25-03-2012 04:34 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  Man the the new smileys are awesome, Nice one Deep Thumbsup
Bout fucking time. Evil_monster

living word
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
27-03-2012, 02:20 AM
Well this place is really fucking depressing me, I thought there would be others here that shared certain views I did, I didn't know that I'd be walking into a place where NOBODY looked into the matter... it's not much better at Randi.org either.

Lesson learned? Yep.
28-03-2012, 06:16 PM
Had to buy a new washer a few months ago...shortly after the dryer quit, replaced the heating element and we were fine for THREE FUCKING MONTHS! Now the heating element works but the blower doesn't work and the damn drum doesn't turn...just had to go buy a new dryer.

Every time I think I am making some progress something else fucks up...can't wait to see how screwed we get on taxes this year!

FUCK!
Censored Censored Weeping Weeping Weeping Weeping Censored Censored Censored Censored Censored Weeping Weeping Weeping Weeping

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF