Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
10-10-2015, 01:22 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(09-10-2015 08:34 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(09-10-2015 08:12 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  He's such a sweet old dog. But...there are coyotes and other shit around here.

Not to mention cars that drive waaaaay too fast down our street.

I told him he can't leave the house without his leash and a human until he's 20.

I think he understood me. Dodgy

When I called him, he walked right to me -- tail all waggy and happy.

Then after he ate dinner he pawed at me, until I took him for a proper sniff (walk)

I have already lost two cats to coyotes, that's why Blue is strictly an inside cat.

All three of our dogs are around 20 pounds and wouldn't stand a chance against coyotes. That, and Cavaliers aren't know for their street smarts. Undecided The other dog would probably end up on the front porch since it's next to my son's room but then again, if she saw a squirrel, all bets may be off.

Duke is around 60lbs, we have a coyote den in the area behind my house. I've seen them going in and out.

Sorry about your car troubles

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-10-2015, 05:30 PM
It's school holidays. I hate school holidays. Parents feel the need to drag around their garbage (aka: children) especially to the grocery store.

I like to be in and out asap because I have better things to do such as saving the world (virtually), conquering the world , listening to nostalgic 90's hiphop and of course eatting said food that I just brought. And when everyone is dragging around a small bag of filth that's loud, has no spacial awareness and shares their parents trait of lack-of-courteousness, it's annoying and hard to do.

Also, what's with self entitled people at KFC? It's fucking KFC people not a five star restaurant. Honestly, you just need to go to a KFC and wait in line for 5 minutes to see the carnage around you to see why I don't like Maori's.
Never eat in at a KFC because of it, well that and because I don't like eatting with my fingers in public places which is also why I never order the chicken at fancier restaurants. You can't eat chicken with a knife and fork, it's just not possible. And I have to use a knife and fork in public so... It's a vicious cycle.
10-10-2015, 05:40 PM
(10-10-2015 05:30 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  It's school holidays. I hate school holidays. Parents feel the need to drag around their garbage (aka: children) especially to the grocery store.

I like to be in and out asap because I have better things to do such as saving the world (virtually), conquering the world , listening to nostalgic 90's hiphop and of course eatting said food that I just brought. And when everyone is dragging around a small bag of filth that's loud, has no spacial awareness and shares their parents trait of lack-of-courteousness, it's annoying and hard to do.

Also, what's with self entitled people at KFC? It's fucking KFC people not a five star restaurant. Honestly, you just need to go to a KFC and wait in line for 5 minutes to see the carnage around you to see why I don't like Maori's.
Never eat in at a KFC because of it, well that and because I don't like eatting with my fingers in public places which is also why I never order the chicken at fancier restaurants. You can't eat chicken with a knife and fork, it's just not possible. And I have to use a knife and fork in public so... It's a vicious cycle.

You can eat chicken with a knife and fork if it's boneless. Smile

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
10-10-2015, 08:00 PM
Yea but nobody serves boneless chicken.

So some fucks broke into my flatmates car. Had to have been between 11:50am and 12:30pm.
Mid fucking day, in our own driveway wtf is up with that?

Getting the forensic team out here.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
10-10-2015, 08:47 PM
(10-10-2015 08:00 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Yea but nobody serves boneless chicken.

So some fucks broke into my flatmates car. Had to have been between 11:50am and 12:30pm.

The Maori did it. Drinking Beverage

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
11-10-2015, 02:02 AM

Yeah but what has that got to do with seedless watermelon??? Huh??? Yeah????

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
11-10-2015, 02:07 AM
I've worked on chicken farms. Boneless chicken?? Mate there'd be some poor sod, probably me, with a broom sweeping up all the immobile chickens! I don't want that job!

Nobody ever broke into a friends car for seedless watermelon.

There's gotta be a lesson in there somewhere. Right? Blink

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
11-10-2015, 03:45 AM
(10-10-2015 08:47 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

The Maori did it. Drinking Beverage

Yea I know.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
11-10-2015, 03:48 AM
(11-10-2015 03:45 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(10-10-2015 08:47 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  The Maori did it. Drinking Beverage

Yea I know.

They stole the watermelon too??? Shocking Blink Ohmy

Banjo.
11-10-2015, 05:20 AM
(11-10-2015 02:07 AM)Banjo Wrote:  I've worked on chicken farms. Boneless chicken?? Mate there'd be some poor sod, probably me, with a broom sweeping up all the immobile chickens! I don't want that job!

Nobody ever broke into a friends car for seedless watermelon.

There's gotta be a lesson in there somewhere. Right? Blink

[Image: BonelessChickenRanch.jpg]

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 6 users Like Revenant77x's post