Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
11-10-2015, 05:35 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(11-10-2015 05:20 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(11-10-2015 02:07 AM)Banjo Wrote:  I've worked on chicken farms. Boneless chicken?? Mate there'd be some poor sod, probably me, with a broom sweeping up all the immobile chickens! I don't want that job!

Nobody ever broke into a friends car for seedless watermelon.

There's gotta be a lesson in there somewhere. Right? Blink

[Image: BonelessChickenRanch.jpg]

Reminds me of my teens! Sadcryface2

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-10-2015, 06:45 AM
I attended an extended family gathering yesterday. This could have been a happy occasion, but my crazy aunt ruined the fun for everyone.

Even though we only get together like that about two times per year, she just wants to sit there an watch TV. That would normally just be a minor annoyance, but she yelled at the kids (3, 4 and 6 years old) for being too loud. My sister points out that they were just trying to hear each other over the sound of the TV, that we don't get together that often, that she and her kids traveled over 800 miles to be there, and that maybe she should turn off the TV and join the family. Aunt says "bite me," sister turns off tv, aunt grabs sister's throat and smacks her in the face, my sister yells at my aunt for hitting her, aunt breaks down in tears and runs out of the house.

Grandma asks us why we all treat her like crap, one uncle takes her side, my mom and another uncle tell them that my aunt needs professional help and that my grandma is just being an enabler by letting her live in her house and catering to her, tensions rise, and it looks like we'll probably never all get together like that ever again.

Not that I'd want to go through that again... Dodgy

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 1 user Likes Can_of_Beans's post
11-10-2015, 06:52 AM
Fuck that bitch. Who cares?

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
11-10-2015, 06:52 AM
(11-10-2015 06:45 AM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  I attended an extended family gathering yesterday. This could have been a happy occasion, but my crazy aunt ruined the fun for everyone.

Even though we only get together like that about two times per year, she just wants to sit there an watch TV. That would normally just be a minor annoyance, but she yelled at the kids (3, 4 and 6 years old) for being too loud. My sister points out that they were just trying to hear each other over the sound of the TV, that we don't get together that often, that she and her kids traveled over 800 miles to be there, and that maybe she should turn off the TV and join the family. Aunt says "bite me," sister turns off tv, aunt grabs sister's throat and smacks her in the face, my sister yells at my aunt for hitting her, aunt breaks down in tears and runs out of the house.

Grandma asks us why we all treat her like crap, one uncle takes her side, my mom and another uncle tell them that my aunt needs professional help and that my grandma is just being an enabler by letting her live in her house and catering to her, tensions rise, and it looks like we'll probably never all get together like that ever again.

Hug

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
11-10-2015, 07:12 AM
(11-10-2015 06:52 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Fuck that bitch. Who cares?

I can't argue with the first part, but as for the second, I care. She wasn't always like that, and it's been sad to watch the decline in her mental state.

I also care because the consequences don't only affect her. My grandma won't get to see her oldest daughter, granddaughter and great grandkids as much because as long as my aunt is living with her, my mom and sister won't go back.

(11-10-2015 06:52 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(11-10-2015 06:45 AM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  I attended an extended family gathering yesterday. This could have been a happy occasion, but my crazy aunt ruined the fun for everyone.

Hug

Thanks, jennybee! Smile

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 1 user Likes Can_of_Beans's post
11-10-2015, 07:23 AM
I wonder how successful I'd need to be at the farmers market in order to obtain venture debt for starting my own business? Consider
Can you get venture debt solely based off a business plan? Probably, not huh.. also probably not because I don't exactly have a degree in my intended business (or a degree at all for that matter).
11-10-2015, 08:43 AM
(11-10-2015 07:12 AM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  
(11-10-2015 06:52 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Fuck that bitch. Who cares?

I can't argue with the first part, but as for the second, I care. She wasn't always like that, and it's been sad to watch the decline in her mental state.

I also care because the consequences don't only affect her. My grandma won't get to see her oldest daughter, granddaughter and great grandkids as much because as long as my aunt is living with her, my mom and sister won't go back.

(11-10-2015 06:52 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Hug

Thanks, jennybee! Smile

I think it's definitely hard to watch people you care about struggling with various issues. You want to help, but sometimes they don't want help or feel they don't need help. All you can do is offer your assistance and support and hope they take it.

Maybe your mom and sister can visit with your grandma in other locations? Maybe she can visit your mom and sis at their homes or maybe they can take your grandma out for lunch or out for the day so they won't have to deal with your aunt.

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
11-10-2015, 08:57 AM
(11-10-2015 07:23 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  I wonder how successful I'd need to be at the farmers market in order to obtain venture debt for starting my own business? Consider
Can you get venture debt solely based off a business plan? Probably, not huh.. also probably not because I don't exactly have a degree in my intended business (or a degree at all for that matter).

What are you going to grow??

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
11-10-2015, 10:25 AM
(11-10-2015 08:57 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(11-10-2015 07:23 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  I wonder how successful I'd need to be at the farmers market in order to obtain venture debt for starting my own business? Consider

What are you going to grow??

He's going to raise sheep, clearly.

They are very popular over in Kiwiland.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
11-10-2015, 10:33 AM (This post was last modified: 11-10-2015 10:37 AM by Lienda Bella.)
Feminazi: "They are all separated from fathers, because those fathers are all abusers. v.v It's very rare for a man to be a proper father."

Eeon: "You're saying, in a sexist way, that they're being removed from family members who are abusive to them.... "

Feminazi: "I didn't say that!"

Eeon: "Yes, you did."

Feminazi: ">.< Misogynist!"

Eeon: ">.< Screw you and good day.... 'starts to walk away but stops when she starts screaming'"

Feminazi: "NO! Censored you! I hate all you men! I want you all to be imprisoned slaves in camps! I hate all the little boys, and the men's stores, and the ads and the cloths to! I want a queen in charge! I want female police robots covered in gear! I want your vocal chords removed, so you can't talk or sing anymore! 'froths at the mouth and vomits' I want my manless happy land.... Why do you always have to get in my way? 'rolls on the ground, crying'"

Eeon turns on his phone and dials the asylum.