Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
14-10-2015, 05:23 PM (This post was last modified: 14-10-2015 05:27 PM by Smercury44.)
RE: Ranting corner
I did try my best to do my homework and order from a reputable source. I got them from lens.com. They require a prescription from your optometrist (which I've read is the only kind of place you should ever buy novelty lenses from), and I looked for independent reviews of the website. There were negative reviews, but they all seemed related to customer service / shipping delays.

Here's one I took while wearing them. You don't get the scary effect here as much cause I had to crop out my face lol my nose was too gross and runny lmao

[Image: ibjV90y.jpg]

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 7 users Like Smercury44's post
14-10-2015, 05:30 PM
(14-10-2015 05:23 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  I did try my best to do my homework and order from a reputable source. I got them from lens.com. They require a prescription from your optometrist (which I've read is the only kind of place you should ever buy novelty lenses from), and I looked for independent reviews of the website. There were negative reviews, but they all seemed related to customer service / shipping delays.

Here's one I took while wearing them. You don't get the scary effect here as much cause I had to crop out my face lol my nose was too gross and runny lmao

There's not nearly enough Smercury in that pic! Angry
End of rant! Tongue

[+] 3 users Like TheGulegon's post
14-10-2015, 05:38 PM
(14-10-2015 05:23 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  I did try my best to do my homework and order from a reputable source. I got them from lens.com. They require a prescription from your optometrist (which I've read is the only kind of place you should ever buy novelty lenses from), and I looked for independent reviews of the website.

If they had your prescription it seems like they shouldn't feel any different than your regulars. I'd contact lens.com because something went south and they need to know about it for their own QA.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
14-10-2015, 05:38 PM
what the fuck is up with these double posts

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
14-10-2015, 08:41 PM
(14-10-2015 05:30 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  There's not nearly enough Smercury in that pic! Angry
End of rant! Tongue

Is there ever enough of her??
[+] 2 users Like Clockwork's post
14-10-2015, 10:22 PM
Shit shit.

I was cleaning a toilet some of the cleaner splashed and got me in the eye. Just this little drop. Fml it stings.

Oh, did I mention the cleaner has bleach?

Just noticed a drop or two got on my blouse

Weeping

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

14-10-2015, 10:31 PM
Ranting corner
Someone posted an image that said something about "the nicest people are the ones who blah blah blah." I kept reading it as "the incest people." Fucking dyslexia.
[+] 1 user Likes Clockwork's post
15-10-2015, 05:32 AM
Somebody's gonna have amoebas eating her eyes out. Angel

I broke my internet with too many Gwynnies! Angry

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
15-10-2015, 06:34 AM
(14-10-2015 05:23 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  I did try my best to do my homework and order from a reputable source. I got them from lens.com. They require a prescription from your optometrist (which I've read is the only kind of place you should ever buy novelty lenses from), and I looked for independent reviews of the website. There were negative reviews, but they all seemed related to customer service / shipping delays.

I could never understand why people think it looks scary - to look like you dropped a couple hits of acid.....................

Wink

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
15-10-2015, 11:13 AM
Was told I have a cute son today.

Yes. I get it. My daughter has short very light blonde hair. SHE IS NOT A BOY THOUGH!

Forbid I dress her in anything but solid pink. Not that it even makes a difference, since been told I have an adorable boy even when she's in a frilly dress.

If you aren't sure people, ASK! It's far less annoying.