Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
16-10-2015, 05:59 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(16-10-2015 05:02 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  yet another double post.

I think we're being haunted. Hobo

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
16-10-2015, 06:00 PM
(16-10-2015 05:59 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(16-10-2015 05:02 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  yet another double post.

I think we're being haunted. Hobo

I think either my mouse has died and come back to haunt me or I got the palsy and can't single click.

#sigh
17-10-2015, 12:41 AM
(16-10-2015 05:02 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  You got a Costco near you? My odanestron was $98 dollars at CVS and $16 at Costco for 30 pills.

Nope, no Costco. But I'm not going to stress out about it right now.
17-10-2015, 08:02 AM
It is just past 12 at night, and there are some douchebags spewing shitty 'thump-thump-thump' music into the stillness of the night! That is not cool, and I hope the people guilty are sufficiently drunk as to get into a relationship damaging fight. It's what they deserve for ruining the calmness of night air.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
17-10-2015, 08:43 AM
(15-10-2015 04:54 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(15-10-2015 12:33 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  That is so weird! Maybe it is facial features? I don't think Hobbit looks like a boy at all. How hard is it to ask? Lol

I was the same way as you, no hair till I was older, totally made up for it.

I didn't get too worked up over it. My oldest (girl) had hair but not a lot. She had gorgeous blue eyes that looked even better when I dressed her in red or a dark blue. She was often mistaken for a boy...she actually still kinda walks like a linebacker. Consider The pinks and other pastels just didn't work well with her skin tone either.

The result was that everyone bought pink, fluffy, frilly...totally ridiculous clothes for my younger daughter. She frequently looked like she had been attacked by someone's curtains and tied up with a feather boa. Pink wasn't her best color either as it made her skin color looked washed out. Yellow was just a disaster.

Till they are about three...none of it really matters. As long as they are healthy, just say thank you and go about your day.

You're right of course Anj. I try not to let it get to me. I'll work on that.
17-10-2015, 09:16 AM
(16-10-2015 05:02 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(15-10-2015 07:58 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  Prescription expired, so had to wait almost two weeks to a teleconference for refill. Changed it. Now the meds are $115.54 and can't find a patient assistance for it. Hm.

You got a Costco near you? My odanestron was $98 dollars at CVS and $16 at Costco for 30 pills.
OK, the prescribing NP texted me a coupon. Brought it down to a manageable price. Now, I'm not sure if the coupon code will keep working, but someone else told me about an app that offers codes, too.

But thanks for caring, Girly. Smile
[+] 3 users Like Clockwork's post
17-10-2015, 05:07 PM
(16-10-2015 05:02 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  You got a Costco near you? My odanestron was $98 dollars at CVS and $16 at Costco for 30 pills.

Do you have to be a member to buy stuff at costco? There is one in KC but I think I'd only go there to see what I might be missing.

And maybe the wine. I heard they have a decent selection. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
17-10-2015, 05:10 PM
(17-10-2015 09:16 AM)Clockwork Wrote:  
OK, the prescribing NP texted me a coupon. Brought it down to a manageable price. Now, I'm not sure if the coupon code will keep working, but someone else told me about an app that offers codes, too.

But thanks for caring, Girly. Smile

Glad to hear that you got some relief on the price!
Feel better!

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
17-10-2015, 05:11 PM
I think I have another kidney stone...damnit - I can't afford this again.

Going to rub some dirt on it and try to walk it off. Undecided

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
17-10-2015, 05:19 PM
(17-10-2015 05:11 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I think I have another kidney stone...damnit - I can't afford this again.

Going to rub some dirt on it and try to walk it off. Undecided

Damn, that sucks. Hug