Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
18-10-2015, 08:13 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(18-10-2015 07:08 AM)Nurse Wrote:  
(18-10-2015 06:45 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  The problem is probably you. It's always the female.

Your opinion doesn't count being that you are both of the gay AND a dick.

And I'm well aware my boys suck statement was a vapid generalization, it's the ranting corner - didn't really give a damn as I was typing through tears. My ex husband was a "nice guy," and the last two guys I've dated also fall in that category...As in people comment on how they are sweethearts. Once this fling is over (and it's headed that way) I think I'll date a guy that's up front about being an asshole.

Yeah, guys can be dicks. But please don't start purposely dating total assholes just because all guys have a bit of asshole in them. That won't solve your problem, just add to it.

Baby, bathwater, all that.

Hug

You're a really sweet girl and you deserve to be treated well. You just need to find a guy who's dickishness is within your tolerance.

And always keep in mind, that in the same type of vapid generalization, women are crazy. It's all about finding a crazy that you like.

Hug

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like itsnotmeitsyou's post
18-10-2015, 11:53 AM
(18-10-2015 06:45 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  The problem is probably you. It's always the female.

I'm sorry but I snorted at that.

Big Hug for nurse. I get what you meant.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 4 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
18-10-2015, 01:04 PM
(18-10-2015 05:05 AM)Nurse Wrote:  Boys suck. There are no nice guys. Even the nice ones are dicks.

Sad

Hug Yup Undecided

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
18-10-2015, 01:20 PM
(18-10-2015 04:53 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(18-10-2015 04:31 AM)julep Wrote:  Replacing it would cost $4000-5000.

It can be repaired, although I may have to ship it out of state to the only guy in the USA who can do the job right.

Jesus that's expensive.

Good quality instruments often are... I wouldn't know tho Tongue I stick to budget stuff myself. Made in China FTW.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
18-10-2015, 01:59 PM
So, I went to the liquor store to buy booze and it's fucking closed.

It seems they don't open now until 12:30pm on Sunday's. Dodgy

Then I get ready to leave and husband stops me. He said since he's not going to be repairing the fence, he might as well cook. We have a huge pot roast that he was going to divide -- he said we can just cook like half and just add this or that. Use the meat for tacos or whatever......

I'm like ok...

I asked if there was anything else anyone wanted since the liquor store is by the regular grocer...

Kids chime in...

Then hubby says...well, let me look for a recipe and I'll give you a list. Then he starts cooking pastrami and eggs for he and the boys.

So..now he's had breakfast/brunch and taken his second shit, he's back on Facebook.

I ask about the list and he said he's working on it. Facepalm

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

18-10-2015, 02:46 PM
^Just pick up a 48-pack of ramen noodles, and tell them to be grateful they have any food at all. Laugh out load

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
18-10-2015, 03:01 PM
(18-10-2015 01:59 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  So, I went to the liquor store to buy booze and it's fucking closed.

It seems they don't open now until 12:30pm on Sunday's. Dodgy

Then I get ready to leave and husband stops me. He said since he's not going to be repairing the fence, he might as well cook. We have a huge pot roast that he was going to divide -- he said we can just cook like half and just add this or that. Use the meat for tacos or whatever......

I'm like ok...

I asked if there was anything else anyone wanted since the liquor store is by the regular grocer...

Kids chime in...

Then hubby says...well, let me look for a recipe and I'll give you a list. Then he starts cooking pastrami and eggs for he and the boys.

So..now he's had breakfast/brunch and taken his second shit, he's back on Facebook.

I ask about the list and he said he's working on it. Facepalm

Nothing worse than the dreaded brunch-shit. No
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
18-10-2015, 03:02 PM
Men are dicks????

So what have you been dating up till this discovery??

Women???

Wink

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
18-10-2015, 06:01 PM
(18-10-2015 01:20 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(18-10-2015 04:53 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  Jesus that's expensive.

Good quality instruments often are... I wouldn't know tho Tongue I stick to budget stuff myself. Made in China FTW.

Bane of my existence: cheap Chinese clarinets. I dread it when a student walks in with one of them. Leaky, badly adjusted, wonky key work, out of tune with everything including themselves. Sadcryface
18-10-2015, 06:17 PM

And I'm well aware my boys suck statement was a vapid generalization, it's the ranting corner - didn't really give a damn as I was typing through tears. My ex husband was a "nice guy," and the last two guys I've dated also fall in that category...As in people comment on how they are sweethearts. Once this fling is over (and it's headed that way) I think I'll date a guy that's up front about being an asshole.

Ready when you are. Thumbsup

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Chas's post