Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
19-10-2015, 10:32 PM
RE: Ranting corner
Reflecting today as to why I'm a misanthropic cynic I have this advice to give.

Spend at least one year in customer service or retail. You will learn that the general public is full of entitled douche bags. You can be the most accomidating and polite person and they will treat you like shit. Because they can. They will curse you out, some might even try to assault you physically if you do it long enough if you are unable to comply with the tiniest request. Not even kidding on this one, refused to sell cigs to a kid with a fake ID and he tried to jump over the counter and hit me.

Spend one year in HR. Here you will learn that employees can be assholes. They will try to squeeze everything out of you and when you try to make accommodations they will complain at every thing you do. You will have massive headaches from the hoops and extra work they will force you to do.

If you can spend six months tutoring and/or in tech support. Here you learn that people are fucking stupid. For every program I had to go into and debug I got six people who didn't know how to plug in a goddamn monitor. And nothing will convince you of the stupidity of people than trying to explain basic geometry to someone who failed a state standardized test.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like natachan's post
19-10-2015, 10:33 PM
(19-10-2015 10:31 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Ok, I'm going to bed.

Ducks sake, wish me fuck.

I do most fervently wish you the same Blush

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
19-10-2015, 10:37 PM
Weeping

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
19-10-2015, 10:42 PM
(19-10-2015 10:37 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Weeping

Hug there, there, moms, all will be better....

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
19-10-2015, 10:59 PM
(19-10-2015 10:42 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  
(19-10-2015 10:37 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Weeping

Hug there, there, moms, all will be better....

[Image: is?jab7QPDCDE9gKg8PGxVxgkTpGm0LXKGwQFdHQ...height=341]

Darth Vader with a Lightsaber is correct!

You'll be okay mums. Just don't burn the toast tomorrow.

[Image: is?iIZF3mOyd0hhE07Ek2EV8ZI07BpTjm-RYrLoy...height=204]

Tongue

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
20-10-2015, 07:27 AM
I can't carry on a casual conversation. No one can differentiate between me being friendly and me flirting, my seriousness is taken as sarcasm and vice versa. The only people I can keep around are asshats who want something from me. Any condolences or congratulations I offer are taken the wrong way and I get my head bitten off. Everyone will lie and cheat and shove you down just to get their way. Fuck the assholes I'm related to, fuck people, and fuck socializing.
[+] 1 user Likes mecanna's post
20-10-2015, 07:48 AM
(20-10-2015 07:27 AM)mecanna Wrote:  I can't carry on a casual conversation. No one can differentiate between me being friendly and me flirting, my seriousness is taken as sarcasm and vice versa. The only people I can keep around are asshats who want something from me. Any condolences or congratulations I offer are taken the wrong way and I get my head bitten off. Everyone will lie and cheat and shove you down just to get their way. Fuck the assholes I'm related to, fuck people, and fuck socializing.

*Cat-hug*

*Then a small bite to tell you it's enough*

*Walks away purring*
[+] 3 users Like Nishi Karano Kaze's post
20-10-2015, 08:27 AM
I'm sick. Colds suck. Even my teeth hurt.

I also got my TB skin test and flu shot this morning.

My charge nurse assigned the same nurse to two different assignments. I was an hour and a half late clocking out this morning because of it. And she didn't even apologize for her fuck up.

I'm about to purchase a bottle of bourbon do I can make honey and lemon and bourbon shots to make myself feel better. But I can't have any until I clean out my very messy car and go pick up my boyfriend whose car just broke down.

Whine.......may get a bottle of wine, too...

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 4 users Like Nurse's post
20-10-2015, 08:45 AM
(20-10-2015 08:27 AM)Nurse Wrote:  I'm sick. Colds suck. Even my teeth hurt.

I also got my TB skin test and flu shot this morning.

My charge nurse assigned the same nurse to two different assignments. I was an hour and a half late clocking out this morning because of it. And she didn't even apologize for her fuck up.

I'm about to purchase a bottle of bourbon do I can make honey and lemon and bourbon shots to make myself feel better. But I can't have any until I clean out my very messy car and go pick up my boyfriend whose car just broke down.

Whine.......may get a bottle of wine, too...

Like was cos of the wine comment Wink Sorry you're sick Hug

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
20-10-2015, 10:05 AM
I hope today is better.

Kiddo woke up all sniffly but begrudgedly went to school. I half expect a call from them. Dodgy

Haven't heard from older kid (he's sick and just being an ass)

Hubby is on antibiotics.

Thankfully the kitchen doesn't smell smoky anymore.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post