Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
20-10-2015, 09:03 PM
RE: Ranting corner
Seasonal allergies - YUCK!!!!!!

Hate it. Have had a headache all day thanks to whateverinthehell is blooming, pollinating, blowing in the wind.

Damnit!

My only hope is that the rain predicted for the end of the week washes a bunch of it away. Dodgy

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-10-2015, 09:18 PM (This post was last modified: 20-10-2015 09:21 PM by Free Thought.)
(20-10-2015 09:03 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Seasonal allergies - YUCK!!!!!!

Hate it. Have had a headache all day thanks to whateverinthehell is blooming, pollinating, blowing in the wind.

Damnit!

My only hope is that the rain predicted for the end of the week washes a bunch of it away. Dodgy

Hopefully.

But how often do they get it right?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
20-10-2015, 09:23 PM
(20-10-2015 09:18 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(20-10-2015 09:03 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Seasonal allergies - YUCK!!!!!!

Damnit!

Hopefully.

But how often do they get it right?

We haven't had rain in so long that I hope the odds are with us...it has to rain eventually - I hope. Undecided

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
20-10-2015, 09:42 PM
(20-10-2015 09:23 PM)Anjele Wrote:  We haven't had rain in so long that I hope the odds are with us...it has to rain eventually - I hope. Undecided

We have had a drought in Australia for 50+ years. I wouldn't get my hopes up. Sad

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
20-10-2015, 09:51 PM
(20-10-2015 09:42 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(20-10-2015 09:23 PM)Anjele Wrote:  We haven't had rain in so long that I hope the odds are with us...it has to rain eventually - I hope. Undecided

We have had a drought in Australia for 50+ years. I wouldn't get my hopes up. Sad

I was going to say that she was having the Australian experience, but then I remembered Texas isn't much better climate-wise.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
21-10-2015, 02:15 AM
(20-10-2015 09:42 PM)Banjo Wrote:  

50 years isn't a drought it's just your climate.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 3 users Like Revenant77x's post
21-10-2015, 01:24 PM
So work phones AGAIN at ungodly hours of the day. 7:30 this morning not 8 so even earlier. In fact they phoned me exactly on 7:30 which means they got to work and the first thing they did was literally phone me. Now, having woke me up twice I was a little grumpy so I made up some excuse not to work. I mean I'm already working tonight (they wanted to get someone to cover that shift and me to do a 10 hour security day shift) and I worked all yesterday and I'm working all Saturday. The issue I have is, yesterday they asked me to attend the managers meeting as the head security person (because I was covering her and she normally does it) which means they trust me enough to do that sort of thing and that I know the issues (which I do because me and the head security lady chat all the time. I call her Mrs Hitler in my head because she can be a bitch but she's great, we get along so well.). They basically wanna take me off nightshift (because my performance is slacking due to my great dislike of my nightfill team leader) and slap me on day shift (because my performance on day shift outweighs that of all the useless cunts already on day shift combined) but can't because there's no positions. But they also wanna make me a supervisor or some shit down the road.
So the issue I have is balancing saying yes and saying no. Obviously if I say yes all the time I get pissed off because I hate this job and than they also start relying heavily that I will say yes every time. Where as if I say no than I become unreliable and they're less likely to wanna give me a fat managers salary.

The issue is that because I have so few locked in hours the rest are all a choice which when you really hate the job isn't exactly a good thing...

[Image: oscar.png]
21-10-2015, 03:55 PM
(21-10-2015 01:24 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  So work phones AGAIN at ungodly hours of the day. 7:30 this morning not 8 so even earlier. In fact they phoned me exactly on 7:30 which means they got to work and the first thing they did was literally phone me. Now, having woke me up twice I was a little grumpy so I made up some excuse not to work. I mean I'm already working tonight (they wanted to get someone to cover that shift and me to do a 10 hour security day shift) and I worked all yesterday and I'm working all Saturday. The issue I have is, yesterday they asked me to attend the managers meeting as the head security person (because I was covering her and she normally does it) which means they trust me enough to do that sort of thing and that I know the issues (which I do because me and the head security lady chat all the time. I call her Mrs Hitler in my head because she can be a bitch but she's great, we get along so well.). They basically wanna take me off nightshift (because my performance is slacking due to my great dislike of my nightfill team leader) and slap me on day shift (because my performance on day shift outweighs that of all the useless cunts already on day shift combined) but can't because there's no positions. But they also wanna make me a supervisor or some shit down the road.
So the issue I have is balancing saying yes and saying no. Obviously if I say yes all the time I get pissed off because I hate this job and than they also start relying heavily that I will say yes every time. Where as if I say no than I become unreliable and they're less likely to wanna give me a fat managers salary.

The issue is that because I have so few locked in hours the rest are all a choice which when you really hate the job isn't exactly a good thing...

You need to get going on the world domination thing -- then none of this shit will matter...
21-10-2015, 07:10 PM
I wonder what a movie about the ice berg that sank the titanic would be like?
That poor little ice berg, it was just minding it's own business when BOOM a big ass metal ship smacked into it.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post
21-10-2015, 07:24 PM
Knowing the media, it'll probably end up with weird shit like the iceberg was some weird alien thingy.

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
[+] 1 user Likes Lightvader's post