Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
21-10-2015, 07:24 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(21-10-2015 07:10 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I wonder what a movie about the ice berg that sank the titanic would be like?
That poor little ice berg, it was just minding it's own business when BOOM a big ass metal ship smacked into it.

It was just a little calf. Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-10-2015, 07:33 PM
(21-10-2015 07:24 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(21-10-2015 07:10 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I wonder what a movie about the ice berg that sank the titanic would be like?
That poor little ice berg, it was just minding it's own business when BOOM a big ass metal ship smacked into it.

It was just a little calf. Big Grin

Ohh it was a little baby ice berg that's so sad.

It's about time it's story was herd I think. People need to know the other side of the Titanic story. #learnthecontroversy

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 4 users Like earmuffs's post
21-10-2015, 08:17 PM
(21-10-2015 07:33 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(21-10-2015 07:24 PM)pablo Wrote:  It was just a little calf. Big Grin

Ohh it was a little baby ice berg that's so sad.

It's about time it's story was herd I think. People need to know the other side of the Titanic story. #learnthecontroversy

Stop the ice before it can get us! Kill it while it's young!

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
22-10-2015, 07:19 AM
Great. There is a dead mouse downstairs and I can't find it. I tried, but I can't even locate where the smell is the strongest. Somehow I missed the smell the previous days because that thing can't be dead only for a day. Fuck my life. And fuck mice.

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
22-10-2015, 07:24 AM
We saw a mouse in the house so my dad put some Ray poison. I told him to put mouse traps(either the cage ones or the glue ones) but noooooooooooooooooooo and now I have cadaver smell in the house. And guess who spends most time at home? Me Dodgy

22-10-2015, 08:42 AM
Fucking people.

My SO has some of her ham radio gear for sale on Craigslist -- and some guy made an offer on the Ten-Tec Titan... A bigass linear amplifier. It's so heavy that the power transformer has to be shipped separately to go UPS....

I spent all day yesterday taking it apart, removing the transformer - and building a shipping crate for the transformer so it can be shipped across the country.

The guy backed out on the deal because "he's not sure he can get service done on it"...

Dickheaded twat.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
22-10-2015, 08:57 AM
Yesterday I woke kiddo up in the morning...first words out of his mouth was...now to explain a little, he can't just say that he feels sick and doesn't want to go to school...he feels he must have an excuse.

"my legs feel weak" I retorted with "you're still in bed! Get up and get moving."

He went to school.

This morning, I go in there...I'm already in a pretty shitty mood btw

He says he didn't sleep all night because of his sniffles.

I said why didn't you take cold medicine? We've got tons of it and he knows where it is.

He then said he felt like he was going to throw up.

I shut off the light and closed the door.

Called the school (have to call his teacher and the office)

Just now as I was typing this, he came downstairs and said he was sorry.

I said very calmly that because he's too sick no TV, no video games...

He asked, "just the computer?" his voice sounded hopeful.

"I'm sure you must be too ill to focus. Best to just stay in bed."

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
22-10-2015, 09:08 AM
Thet are cancelling Mythbusters...one of the few instructive and fun shows on TV. [Image: eDzIArf.gif?zoom=2]

http://www.inquisitr.com/2511458/mythbus...our-lives/

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
22-10-2015, 09:25 AM
(22-10-2015 09:08 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  Thet are cancelling Mythbusters...one of the few instructive and fun shows on TV. [Image: eDzIArf.gif?zoom=2]

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooo

[+] 2 users Like Lightvader's post
22-10-2015, 09:29 AM
(22-10-2015 09:08 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  Thet are cancelling Mythbusters...one of the few instructive and fun shows on TV. [Image: eDzIArf.gif?zoom=2]

They are giving them a final season which is more than most shows get.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post